storeroom.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

storeroom.....

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm

im in a different house frm now,,it has a big liveing room,,there isa supermarket aisle of grocerys in there,im sitting in the middle of it,,everything u need is there,,i hav some older age frends come in ,,they hava daughter wiv 8kids,,[trueirl] they ask me 4 12 of most of the stuff i hav,,i chek my stock levels,,im about half full,,so i say to them i can do 6 of eveything,,they r happy wiv that,,i start packing it,,to the left of me i hav a conveyer like in the supamarket,,there is a pile of anciant egypt occult stuff,,it was somehow alive/active,,i had a silver scepter in my rite hand,,i held it bak,,on the conveyer so it koodnt get any closer,,it koodnt move past my secpter,, :clap: while i did this order,,that was wiered,,[im not doin occult stuff lol! or ever had]

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: storeroom.....

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 am

hi dreamster, i love reading your posts, you are always friendly and loving and full of His grace, just a few thoughts on your dream, expansion for you in terms of revelation and the word, [the biger house & supermarket], could the older friends being reaching a new level of maturity and/or wisdom, the daughter [growth/expansion], 8 [new begining], could refer back to you test dream, you were empty, God says in this dream, you are halffull, [take heart there is an improvement], the silver [wisdom], scepter [authority], the result of your interpretation/spiritual action results in a pile of occult stuff, God is giving you authority and wisdom in dealing in these situations, of supplying goods/word [dreams to people??], allow the Lord to keep filling you up with His Holy Spirit, please prayfully consider, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:43 pm

:thankyou: M oA,,i endever 2 be a one stopshop.. happy dance um interesting thorts there,,um im thinkin it mite hava more literal outcome..but im waiting a further interp 2 confirm this 2day,,t u ,,D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Dreamster!
I see abundance...but I also see that in your abundance you understand the principle of giving to the church...I do believe the people represented the church. The bible also talks about the wheat and the tares must grow together until the day of harvest- in saying that the occult material you saw on the conveyor was indicating that among this 'house' this 'living room' this 'church' you may fellowship at there is opposition - there are powers that are contrary to God's power HOWEVER you have the power...in your hand was a silver scepter...but do you undestand the power you hold...is God trying to tell you something because in the dream you held the scepter back...? You may have the KNOWLEDGE of your authority but is the action being carried through to it's fullest....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 pm

:eek: :eek: dannngg guurrll,,that fits so rite 2,,,u hav no idea,, :crazy: :crazy: helpme lawdy jesus,, :snicker: : :snicker: : :thankyou: sweety huggins huggins,,,um i held the secpta against the occult stuff,,held that bak,, :clap: praiseGod

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:27 pm

ohhhh! WOW just read the edit! You got the power Dreamster! you got the power! amen!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 pm

lol! lol! u wanna see my tina turner routine :afro: lol! lol! dannng,, :clap: thumbs bless u,, huggins huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:27 am

Daaaaaang!! Can you say B-L-E-S-S-E-D????

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

lol! u wanna be queen ester,,,, happy dance happy dance :crazy: im soo nutty,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:16 am

D, you are sooooo getting ready to reap your harvest!!!! I just had to say that! I look at all of these dreams and I see the same message...it's time for harvest! Wow! What an awesome God we serve! :clap:

Okay...on the scepter I immediately think of the scepter of righteousness that has been extended to us because of who we are in Jesus. We are now "the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus." The scepter is referred to as a "rod" in Psalm 23. "Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me..." (Psalm 23:4) I believe the occult Egyptian stuff is just a symbol for bondage. I believe God is revealing that you are overcoming some areas of bondage because of the Word of God in your heart. You know who you are in Jesus, and you have taken your stand. So, while there have been things to overcome, you have overcome them by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. (Revelation 12:11) Praise God! praiseGod

I feel the store and the food is all symbolic of spiritual nourishment and the Word of God. You have an abundance of it and it is bringing forth in your life. Again, this scripture comes to mind: 2 Corinthians 9:8: "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:" You had so much you were able to help others. Wow, D!

But...I feel like this dream has mutliple levels to it. I don't think it's ONLY about you personally, but about your ministry as well. You were in a bigger living room, in a different house...this speaks to me of your church or the ministry you are called into. Your role in this church was to hand out the Word of God...you were giving other people their spiritual nourishment. So I believe God is saying that He is meeting your need, but then He wants you to use what you've been given to meet the needs of others. Jesus said it this way, "Freely you have received, freely give." (Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.") We are blessed not only so that our needs are met, but also so that we can go out and "be a blessing" to others in need. In the context of this dream, I feel like your place of "blessings others" is within your local church, not necessarily out in the "highways and the hedges." Does that make sense?

Very good dream, D! In summary I feel like the dream is showing that there have been bondages in your life that you have had to/and are overcoming. That you have done this "by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony". That your harvest is ripe and that you will have more than enough to take care of your needs, and the needs of others. The Word of God is very significant in this dream as I feel that it is the vehicle that is causing your needs to be met, and the needs of those to whom you shall minister!

Also, the part where you are "half full" to me is symbolzing the law of sowing and reaping. "Give and it shall be given unto you again a good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom." (Luke 6:38, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.") Your not "hording" what you receive of the Lord. You are willing to give out to other people and as you do you increase more and more. The scripture talks about reaping our harvest 30, 60 and an hundredfold (Mark 4:8) I believe there is a spiritual key given to you in this dream that as you sow out of what you have, you will increase from 30 fold to 60 fold to a hundred fold return on what you give....not just financially but of the Word of God that you sow into the lives of others.

Please pray on what I've said, and let me know what you think. flower

Love in Jesus, huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:13 pm

:eek: :eek: anutha industrial word sweety,daaannngggg guuurrll... lol! ur on fire,, :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Wow! thumbs :clap: I'm just coming from your Barn dream...wow! It is an honor to see God work His plan for you! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 pm

a trilogy like lord of tha thangs,,, happy dance happy dance happy dance or lord of tha brings,,, rofl rofl

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:43 am

:clap: :clap: huggins huggins lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

maybe i kood make a movie,,''the fellowship of tha thangs...'' lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum