Preordained to be his wife??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preordained to be his wife??

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 am

Hello everyone,
Every so often a dream i had awhile ago will pop up to me....and this one is popping up at me recently. This is the dream:

I was sitting in a church on the 4th pew...i ususually sit in the 1st and 2nd pews. And the church was packed. I was sitting there listening to the preacher preach. I could see my best friend sitting on the pew behind me. I couldn't see the preacher's face...but i could see his body. He was of a stocky build, and he had on a grey suit. The next thing i know...he points and says, you are preordained to be my wife. I looked around and was like, who is he pointing at...it looked like he was pointing at me, but it didn't at the same time. I turned and looked at my friend, because i thought he was pointing at her...then he said, no you..iin the grey shirt...I looked crazy, and said, me? And he said yes, you are preordained to be my wife...and that was the end of the dream. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preordained to be his wife??

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:29 am

Hello lovelywomanofvirtue! The first thing that comes to mind is that the preacher could be symbolic of Jesus. He is called the "bishop of our souls" in the Word of God. (1 Peter 2:25, "For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.") Of course, the Body of Christ (which includes you) has been pre-ordained since the foundation of the world. So this dream could just be an encouragement from the Lord about your purpose in life.

OR....it could be more specific. It could be showing you that you have a call to preach, or to marry a preacher. I don't know...that's something you would have to settle before the Lord. But, whatever God is showing you, I would ask the Lord to give you scriptural backing for it. It is just a good way to protect against minterpretations, etc.

These are just some thoughts.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Thanks Sandra, I am called to be an evangelist. I just found that out this year.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top