Repost: Dream about Same Guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Dream about Same Guy

Post by dreamer247 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 am

Last night i dreamed of the same guy again and in the dream there was someone in my bushes out front of my house, they were squating down in the bush could not tell who it was but they had on a red shirt. Occassionally the person would peep around the bush and look in our direction. I was standing across the street from my house that I have now looking over at my house and it is the same house I live in now.The odd thing is I was standing outside a newly built house that looked like a new development and next to me was the same guy I have been dreaming about in a white (A style) t-shirt this time instead of the grey t-shirt (A style) and he kissed me on the lips.(check previous post about the same person dreaming in sequence). Where the new houses are in the dream across from house in the natural is a high school.can you please give an insight and why do I keep dreaming of this person for the past 2 years.......... Update is that the man that was in the bushes I have actually met him in the natural now. Can someone please give me an insight on this dream.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Dream about Same Guy

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm

I wrote this to you about a month ago on your other dream, but you didn't respond.

"Hi there,

Can you tell us more about this guy. Do you know him
well in real life? If you do, what's the story on him? Is he always a
good guy in your dreams? Does he have a face in your dreams? How does
he make you feel in your dreams? Is he a "presence" or does he have an
actual physical body in your dreams? Are there any more constants in
your recurring dreams other than him, for instance, does the dream
always take place in front of his house? You're probably going to keep
having this dream until you figure out what he represents. Recurring
dreams come until change occurs in whatever area in your life it's
representing. Once you change, for good, that area of your life, you
most likely won't have the dream anymore. Personally, I can't stand
recurring dreams....I always try to figure them out immediately because
they bug me to the core. :banghead: "

I'll try to look at all of the dreams you posted regarding this guy and I'll let you know what I come up with. Take care and God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dreaming of same guy again

Post by dreamer247 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 pm

yes i know him very well, too well as a matter of fact. no the dreams are not always in front of his house. this dream was across from my house. you have to read all the others to get a better understanding. since then the guy who i dream about and i do not speak. I have asked the Lord to severe all ties.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Girl.......I read through most of your dreams about this guy. It seems as God has revealed to you his stages of clean-up. It's been a year almost since your first post about him. I know he said crazy things to you YEARS AGO trying to push you (and his family) out of his way so that he could go his fleshly little way. I know you have asked God to sever all ties with this man, which tells me that you are ready for ALL or NOTHING. I think you need to find out what this guy is up to now and IF he has changed back into the man of God that he once was. I believe that God has been giving you a play by play of his life to show you his progress.......ultimately, preparing you mentally for him to be your husband in reality.

He pushed you away YEARS ago. You've been dreaming about this guy for THREE years now. You've received numerous prophetic messages (including your dreams) that you have a husband on the way.

GIRL..........IF HE IS A MAN OF GOD AGAIN---->GO GET YOUR MAN! Like you said in a dream in July of this year, "HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME." You said that to his baby momma. You basically have had a supernatural relationship with this man for the past three years, permitted by God in order to prepare you for a "natural" relationship. You've helped this guy clean house in your dreams, he's kissed you on several occasions, he even helped you to pick out the wedding dress advising you to make it extra flowy at the bottom so that you can DANCE. Girl, God wants you to have joy and to dance!

Please call him, find out what he's doing. I can't imagine the torture of having the dreams of this man for years, waiting for him to become right. If he's RIGHT......he's RIPE. If he's right with God now.....he's ripe for the picking.....get past the past and prune that sucker. FIND HIM, PICK HIM, AND EAT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL UP. Praise God! God bless you with so much joy and DANCING sister!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 pm

well i dont know what to say other than you are right but he hasnt gotten it together yet. what about the man in the bushes?

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Hmmmm.....somebody coming out of the wood work?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Yeah, I met the person who was in the bushes, scarrrry not in a bad way. I was given a prophetic word God was giving the same guy a time and a place to get his self together and if he doesnt do what God wants him to do, He will provide a ram in the bush. But I wanted what I wanted so I wasnt trying to hear that

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:41 pm

WOW Girl! You have such prophetic dreams! If I were you, I couldn't wait to go to sleep at night. That's exciting. Have you been depressed for a while about this situation? God shows us this stuff because he is SO in control isn't He?! He is so good to us! He loves you so much and wants you to be fulfilled and happy. God bless you. The time is rearing very very soon for THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS to be made manifest! God bless you!!!!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top