FORMER PASTOR'S WIFE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FORMER PASTOR'S WIFE

Post by nubava on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 am

I was with my former pastor's wife, she came to visit me, I was showing where we live, etc. Then we appeared in my bedroom and we were talking. She was with her son and she was pregnant with the second child (IRL she is pregnant). So her son was playing near my bed, then I looked into her eyes, one of them (I quess the right one) was grey or blue not her usual brown. Then her son touched her and I said something nice about her new baby and she said she was not sure if she'd have it as there are some complications...(IRL she had difficulties and complications to have children before having the first one).

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FORMER PASTOR'S WIFE

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

hmm i guess ur not involved wiv them any more,,?? but it sounds like she mite privately talk2 u,,confide in u..maybe shes thinkin of terminating,,tha baby,, :eek: blue eye kood indicate depression,,anxitity,,or a blue out look,, bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:46 pm

no, no, no - she is a precious woman of God and she will never think of terminating her pregnancy. I quess may be she is indeed expierincing problems with pregnancy, I don't know. Anyway I am praying for her and will call her to see how's everything going.

Why I posted this dream is that - I want to know can a pastor's wife be someone else in a dream?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top