boat dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boat dream

Post by promisedchild on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:56 pm

dream i was at walmart and as i was leaving someone told this girl to shutdown the register because they were closing and i heard " a year to the date' then as i was walking toward the door, it was really bright outside and i was going on my boat and i had 6 donuts and 1/2 gallon of milk in my hand. please interpret for me

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: boat dream

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Store: Market place, financial matters, finance, provision, necessities.

WalMart is a CASH COW

Water: Emotions (depending on the motion of the water: waves, murky, clear, still, river, ocean...they all mean different emotions)

Boat: How you ride with your emotions

"A year to date" = 12 months

6 Donuts (1/2 a dozen); full dozen = 12; so 6 donuts are 1/2

1/2
gallon of milk

Milk and Donuts is half and half too....1/2 nutritous & 1/2 junk food.

Please disregard this if it doesn't bear witness to your spirit. I think you are going to have a financial breakthrough "a year to the date." If that date resembles now, then that season would manifest this same time next year (today is August 21st to me....Los Angeles, Ca.).

The donuts and milk really puzzled me at first. It's like a word problem requiring an algebraic equation. However, I think it came to me....BTW...Are you a numbers kind of person?

I think in half of that time (half of a year), which would mean February-ish (if the time in your dream resembled today), you're going to approach an emotional time that you're only half prepared for. The food was only half nourishing (food sometimes means food for thought, but when it is connected with gas powered things, it means fuel to me). I think this may resemble a dip in your finances at the time, which will affect your emotions. Dare I say that you might even have to work with half of what you normally have. In order to have enough strength to ride the waves, you need good fuel. Even a little bit of sugar in a gas tank can completely shut down the motor. Not to mention you'd have to get towed back and pay a mechanic to flush your gas tank out.

My advice is: Just keep in faith sister. God has given you a CASH cow of a promise in a year. Beware of that dip and make sure you feed your mind with the Word of God when times get tight. He's faithful! He's so faithful! Maybe it's a good idea to put some money aside right now if you can.

Some suggestions if you're interested: All of the money that you save,
put the difference in a cookie jar. So, let's say you normally by
premium gas....buy a tank of regular gas instead. The difference is
some 20 cents a gallon and if you have a 10 gallon tank, that'll save
you two bucks. Then you would put that $2- in the cookie jar. You'd be amazed on how
you can cut corners and save $ at the same time, just by changing your
mind. Even a little bit of savings can get you ahead on your light bill, gas bill, phone bill. You can go to your car insurance company and try to reduce your monthly payments, then get ahead a month if you can there as well. Try to cut back on the things that are unnecessary right now like costly entertainment (yes, even the daily Starbucks visit...make your own coffee, it tastes better anyway), dining out, running your a/c at night, watering your lawn more than 5 minutes a day two days a week. Also, you can save bottles and cans to turn in for some cash at the local recycling center. You can sell stuff on craigslist.org as well (it's free to list, unlike ebay, but ebay has it's purposes I guess). Cancel the gym membership and start an at-home-exercise-routine. Put your credit cards or debit cards in a jar of water in the freezer. Freezing them up can keep you from making an unnecessary impulse purchase, but accessible enough to where you can really use them if you absolutely need them.

.....And girl, I know you be wantin' you a baby too. I noticed that when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was at my very poorest! I was on food stamps, cash aid, all of the above just to survive. When you get pregnant, you're not going to want to work come your second trimester. If you get morning sickness, you may want to quit work during the first trimester then too which would make $ tight. Hope this helped sweetie.

God bless you! Please pray on what I said.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 am

thanx so much and i will pray on it flower

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content