sports car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sports car

Post by Change on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

i can't remember a whole lot about this dream, but i remember there being some serious feelings associated with it.

i remember i was with some other people and it was like we had some goal or mission to undertake, some place to go.

i remember it felt like i was the center of whatever what was taking place. everyone was waiting on me.

it seemed everyone had vehicles of their own and at some point i acquired a nice car.

and as i obtained my own car, i guess i felt empowered at that point, i felt free, i want to recall feeling like my car was more superior to everyone else's but it wasn't an ego thing, just a feeling i felt.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sports car

Post by changeishere on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Hello-

Don't know if you're in ministry but perhaps your dream is pertaining to you coming forth in your ministry/call on your life - that's what others were waiting for. Perhaps the others are already in their callings. You were empowered when you finally acquired your own car/ministry. You felt free in this nice car (good ministry). Just a a thought.

changeishere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 am

hello

i've gotten similar interpretations like that before for this dream.

now assuming for a second that this dream DOES mean that...it still doesn't seem to point to WHAT this "ministry" actually is.

the cars are just symbollic...the dream is not saying anything about my invovlement with real cars.

neither is this the first dream of mine to get a similar interpretation...so i need some guidance in discovering what this is about.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 pm

hello

i've gotten similar interpretations like that before for this dream.

now assuming for a second that this dream DOES mean that...it still doesn't seem to point to WHAT this "ministry" actually is.

the cars are just symbollic...the dream is not saying anything about my invovlement with real cars.

neither is this the first dream of mine to get a similar interpretation...so i need some guidance in discovering what this is about.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by changeishere on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Well what I have learned in my own life is that vehicles are mode of transportation. I've seen myself in airplanes, trains, cars, etc. Airplane taking off (ministry getting ready to take off - symbolic) etc.

I feel the type of car would describe the type of ministry (symbolic) that you character would. Example: Sports car ministry vs. a cadillac. What is the difference. What is the character of a sports car. A sports car does not require a large powerful engine but yet it is as powerful as one that does. On a twisting road a sports car might perform more effectively than a heavier more powerful. So different kinds of church, different ministers - ministering differently but still powerful. The kind of ministry the Lord gives you might be different than how someone else operates as a minister but you are still powerful. Different type to fit your character - how God made you. Are you a minister at all now??? Dreams like this usually are about the person being called into a ministry to preach or already a minister.

changeishere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 pm

nope i'm not a minister at all.

but you did good on the sports car analogy.

still though, to my displeasure this dream doesn't shed light on WHAT i'm doing or supposed to do.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:12 am

hi change, you could be seeing ministry as only church stuff while God is expanding your understanding, telling people about Jesus at work is ministry, starting a prayer group at work, the list is endlist, ask God to show you He is faithfull...please prayerfully consider, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 am

One of the things about ministry is that ministry is about servanthood. You don't have to like people, but you do have to love them, and did it like you love yourself, in order to be able to effectively serve them. Humbling oneself before the mighty hand of God means more than just letting God take care of your problems. It means yielding to His will for your life. It means letting His word shape and transform you into the image of His Son, who asked people to pray with Him, but obviously spent more time than anyone else in privacy with His Father. It means being gentle, when you want to be rough. It means saying things in a right manner. Change, God could be waiting for you to yield to Him, and let Him change you from the inside out. I noticed some of your posts were not the most gentle of niceties. Even satan comes as an angel of light so that people will be more receptiive to him. We Christians could learn some things from that. Truth does not always have to be harsh...you cannot afford to alienate everyone. In ministry, no one can ever get where they are going without people.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top