Fussing at parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fussing at parents

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:39 am

Hey all,
It s been awhile...I just had a dream the day before yesterday that i wanted to see if anyone could interpret, or whatnot flower . Before I tell u the dream, I am gonna give you some background. Ok, I am 26 years old, still living with my parents...which i hope to move soon, anyway....I know it is hard for grown people to live together...but my dad has some anger issues, and he gets offended at things so easily. Sometimes it seems as if he is just mad at the world. He can be selfish at times, be really self-centered....now, my mom is sweet, but she has a defeated attitude, and her feelings get hurt really easy, she always proclaims that she wants to change things, but she is not making any moves...she is a complainer, and when u try to tell her about ur issues, she turns it back to hers....its been really hard for me these past 3 years that i have been out of school. I do waht i can to help them, but its put me in a financial bind...but the Lord is working things out! ANNNNYYYHOOOO...onto my dream:

In the first scene of my dream, I was in the front room of my house with my mother and sisters, and my dad comes in...says something, and then storms out the room and into the kitchen, like he was punching something...that infuritated me so i went after him in the kitchen, and pointed my finger at him...he had his back towards me and i said, this don't make any sense! YOu need to treat others in here with respect and stop acting like a child. Then he yells at me to get out of his house, so i storm out and close the door so hard the window shatters......:slapfight:

Next scene: I am in the front room with my mom and dad again, this time i am fussing at them i sit them on the couch side by side, and i said that they needed to talk to each other, respect each other...and i dunno what else i said...but the next scene was like a continuation of the first...i came back to the house to get my clothes and then i woke up. Any insight???

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fussing at parents

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Lovelywomanofvirtue -

First, I like your username... thumbs

I'm in the beginning stages of dream interpretation so please keep that in mind and I'll defer to the anointed sisters but wanted to share what touched my spirit...please pray on these things to see if they bear witness with you...

I may be wrong but could this dream represent more what's on your heart that you'd like to say to your parents in real life and that's what came through in the dream? The fact that in both scenes you were in the front room of your home may been that this situation is at the front of your mind, it's something that you think about often? The fact that much of the dream occurred in the living room which is often the family room in homes is consistent with this family matter...that it moved to the kitchen could be one of two things...first, the kitchen sometimes represents the digestive tract...the situation could be making you sick to your stomach (literally)?

The manner in which you closed the door may mean that you're frustrated with your situation and want to "close the door" on this part of your life...the window can sometimes mean revelation...the fact that it's shattering may mean that you see that this situation could be breaking up your relationship with your family? That maybe it's time to seriously look at moving out of your parents house or putting the things in place that will enable you to move in the near future as you can "see" that it isn't going to get any better?

Again, just some thoughts...I will pray that the Lord will speak to your heart further on this matter.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Thank you lola...it has been on my mind awhile...and i am doing what i can to get prepared to move....it's been time really...I am to the point where i don't listen to nonsense from my dad or my mother, and i do tell her and him if they say something smart, or something that really shouldn't be said. I am ready to move...just tryin to get bills paid down, and save some money...thanks!!!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top