date rape babies white coffin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

date rape babies white coffin

Post by limara on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

i was date raped 28 years ago my ausaf american serviceman i was terfied i also had come from bad parents as i was underage ihad to have a termintion. well i had a dream of my son apperaing threw a window in heaven say find my father as i want HIM to join me in heaven. this was ashock as i had given the child to the lord but had not had dealtwith the emotional pain as he was ausaf militry policeman. so evan thouh i am happly married now iam a christain so is my husband and i have 2 healthy grown children praise god so i did ask god if this was his will show me well as my husband is also a ex usaf. he was stashioned notat the same time at the same base but imet him threw afriends wedding well as he hasS ome friends onthis militry site iwsa turning of the computer up on the sreen this guy who raped me all his details apperaed iwas shocked . so i prayed the lord evan toled me to me name the child peter james i did unknown to me this guy had a son in the usa while he raped me. itwas ahArd one i did contact him he was abusive denying so i sent him abible and christian salvation but tht was a waste of time. so i gave up and my son appaerad again in adream showing me awhite piece of card . and recantly god has done alot of emotional healing i actualy reporterd this guy who raped me as itwaS RONG. I HAVE NOW SEEN MY SON IN ASMALL WHITE BABY COFFIN I STILL HAVE PRAYED FOR THISMANS SALAVATION AND I HAVE DREAMED THIS MAN HAS CANCER PROSTATE CANCER BUT THIS ISNOT WHAT IWANT ANY EXPLANATION PLEASE ALSO HIS SON HE HAD IN THE US BEFORE HE RAPED MEWAS NMED JAMES:bandaid:

limara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: date rape babies white coffin

Post by usemeLord on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 am

WOW I know you probably don't want tears to be flowing for your ordeal and your amazing obedience in the face of such an act against you. But mine are here and I pray for God's will to be done in him and thank God that he is healing you emotionally. You are amazing, keep letting God's power work through you, if God has called this man to repent it shall be done because his word cannot come back void to where it was sent. Isaiah 55:11

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top