snakes in a tank...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snakes in a tank...

Post by immortalservant on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 am

My fella had a dream and he rarely has them...he is not good at remembering details but this is what he recalls. There were snakes in a fish tank, when he looked at the tank again they were gone and he could not find them.
Anyone getting anything? I am wondering if Something (infirmity?) that was once containing him is now gone and will no longer bother him or be found. Not sure though. My reasoning on this is because, just yesterday he was reading Dr. Colbert book about Toxins, he wants to change his eating, he has a strange lump in his chest and is believing for it to go away, which it has gone down in size. Any thoughts???

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: snakes in a tank...

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi IS,

Snakes almost always represent troubles. How many snakes that were there is important too. If there were more than one, usually it means that the number is going to correspond with the number of troubles.

Fish - Christians, fish, swimming. provision
(financial/material).

It seems like the devil is planning an attack for sure, however, the snakes disappeared and all was fine. I believe that your fella isn't giving the devil a foothold! Praise God! However, because there were more than one snake, look at the definition I gave above re: fish and begin to intercede regarding those definition symbols as well. I think your fella is blocking the attack, but may not realize that it's not just one attack, but more than one in maybe more than one area (depends on how many fish you had too). Try to get him to remember how many snakes were in the dream, or a ballpark number at least.

God bless. I hope this helped.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Scratch Chin hmm fish remind me of souls of men,,a tank kood be a group of somekind,kood be church..cell group..etc,,,small /medium in size..snakes can indicate lies,,accusations..distortions...which were present,,then,removed,,does that ring any bells?? Flower Power D...yes u can,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 pm

well yeah actually we have had some friends helping us with our ministry that are no longer helping...and as for financial yeah we are having trouble with bank osing our money or putting our deposits in as withdrawls or really odd things like that. We own our own business and our checks are not coming in on time either. Things for him have been a mess this year,Not suprising this is been the 1st year of our outreach ministry but he is trying to press on. ...Thank you

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 pm

bandaid bandaid ugh ,,thats horrid,,um did tha snakes represent ur frends no longa ther?? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top