Given but not recieved...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Given but not recieved...

Post by immortalservant on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am

I have given many prophetic Words and have been used many times in Words of Wisdom and Knowledge and have been used in the Gift of Discerning of Spirits, yet have never had anything given to me. Why??? I don't know...many have prophesied over my husband and I had a vision 8 years ago of how God would use him and it is coming to pass finally this year! If God has given you something for me, it would bless me very much. Although, I feel he is directing me daily. A Word would just be icing on the cake! Thx

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: Given but not recieved...

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 am

Scratch Chin hmm not a word as such but something,, lol! :clap: if u r hearing the lord 4 urself often u dont need a word as such,,many dont hear tha lord so need a prophetik word,,but i sense u r strong in the lord,,u hav a stable/firm foundation,,despite many storms u r not easly moved,,jesus is ur anchor,,u will colabour wiv ur hubby having revelation gifts,,u urself will be a gift 2 the body,,i feel the lord has had u hidden,,but is about 2 reveal u.. :clap: :christmasbulbs :clap: thumbs frm jesus,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 am

thank you dreamster that really blessed me sooo much! You have no idea how much thank you thank you

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 am

That was a good word of encouragement Dreamz.

Immortalservant...I have received COUNTLESS prophecies and dreams with promises attached and nothing has manifested. I'm still in wait mode as well. I honestly believe that God's intentions of giving us prophecies is to give us hope and as we wait for the manifestation, He is preparing us for it. When we receive the word, we most likely are NOT in the position to receive it.

My encouragement to you is to rest in the Lord...he is NEVER a day late and you cannot miss God. He is faithful to complete the work in you and your husband.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

I wanted to say the same thing dreamster said...I should've said it the first day I read this. God has convicted me about doing that before. But I am glad for dreamster being obedient.

My mom felt the same way before and she said God, Himself, told her the exact same thing.
u r hearing the lord 4 urself often u dont need a word as such,,many dont hear tha lord so need a prophetik word

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Be encouraged that you hear from the Lord (as others have stated). I have not directly heard from God. It used to frustrate me, but now I understand it's God's will (otherwise he would). I would like to remind you that God hears us and our prayers. So, if you pray for a prophetic word and none comes, just know that God has that prayer in his heart and will give you a prophecy when he wills it to be. Be anxious in nothing!

Also, for everyone else who is waiting for the arrival of a prophecy. I was given a prophetic word a long time ago (about five years ago). During my journey it has taught me a lot about waiting for the right time. Now, instead of worry and distress due to wondering when it will become manifested, I breathe the hope that it gives. Special words from God are supposed to give us hope and not anxiety. Therefore, teach yourself to be hopeful in the prophecy and not anxious!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 am

:clap: thumbs grt i havnt given a word 4 sometme now,,im glad 2 hav encouraged u,, praiseGod praiseGod D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:30 am

Come on Dreamz...you always give good words from the Lord to me. You have a gift...stop being so modest. :giggle:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

lol! flower sweety ,,thou knowest how humble i are,,,i am meek an lowly ,,, :babymonkey: :babymonkey: happy dance happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:01 am

there are dry periods and periods where the rain comes in heavily.

I love it when God speaks to me through songs or sign posts or through someone who may not even be "giving me a word" they will just tell me something that hits my heart like an arrow.

Look I am in no position of late to give a word, but God has gifted me in this area of encouragement.

I saw your picture - and a picture tells a thousand 'words'..........you seem to be a very strong personality from your picture.......not one to sit back and be silent.

Hope that was ok to say.

I also believe that if we have sown much we will reap, and the Lord is currently teaching me to RECEIVE from Him in ways that are totally unorthodox and cool. We don't earn our words or our money, we receive from God as His loves to give liberally to those who ask.

Keep asking mate.

I hope this blessed you. If what i said does not resonate with you, chuck it in the bin!

Bless you heaps,

Last edited by Delightful soul on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Thx Claire, in the natural I have a very quiet personality, but when it comes to the things of God, I am very bold and passionate:) I am very thankful for everyone's encouragement to me and at the time I wrote this I was in a very lonely place and dry season. God is so wonderful to me. Thank you everyone for using your gifts!!!!

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

hope ur betta now,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 pm

well hope all is well and hope i helped!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 am

ALL is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx everyone...went thru birth, death, and ressurection as Jentezen Franklin would put it

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum