Repost: My wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: My wedding

Post by reepromotions on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 am

I dreamt that I was getting married. I was dressed in a light pink wedding dress, as I was in the church waiting for my husband to be. He came in dressed in a suit but it was my ex-boyfriend's brother. I was a bit suprised that I was getting married to him but we got married anyway.

I don't know if this was part of the wedding dream but we were in a big room and there was plenty of food on the tables (it was like a buffet). People were standing in queues to get the food and my aunt was calling people to come and dish up some food.

Then I dreamt that I was in a room with my cousin M and cousin H came into the room. She had a full roasted chicken in a brown paper, she gave it to me. When I opened the packet there was a full chicken and 3 tubes (like home pregnancy test kits). I asked my cousin what these test things were for and she told me that there were Hiv testing kits and she tested 3 times but she did not tell me what the results were but she was very happy. I then broke the chicken into half and I gave one half to cousin M and I was left with the other half.

Please interpret.

Last edited by reepromotions on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repost)

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: My wedding

Post by reepromotions on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 am

Please interpret idea

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by not12bow on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

I believe your dream means the following:

This is not about an actual marriage but rather about the commitment between what is familiar (ex-boyfriend) and what is unexpected or not (ex-boyfriend brother). Are you currently seeking new employment or a different position? I think God is indicating he is going to provide you the unexpected (new job, position, or promotion of some kind in a different area of life perhaps) and from that you will have an abundance which is represented by the food buffet and further confirmed in the second dream re: the chicken.

Further I believe God is preparing you for the future where out of your abundance you will be expected to provide or care for a ill love one (hiv test kits). I do not believe this individual has HIV but rather a serious disease that is life threatening. As you care and minister for this individual God is saying he will restore them to health, hence your cousin being happy after taking the test.

I think God is forewarning you and preparing you for what's coming and He is reiterating his confidence in you as he has called you to this task.

Continue to pray and seek God's guidance.

not12bow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks not12bow. Its true, Im currently looking for a new job. I just received a message that my dad is very sick, he has some kind of skin disease and its terrible. God bless you.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Ree

Have you joined or became of apart of something that you never really thought you would or expected to do? If so, was it from the wisdom of God or from man??

As for the second part of the dream...just a thought...but could there be a word you have for your cousins? Are they both going through some sort of test or trial? One word that can benefit both cousins...maybe a word of victory....

just a thought to pray on...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 am

Hello Unaday,

Thanks for your thoughts, I will definitely pray about it. God bless you.
thumbs

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top