Child/Ministry Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child/Ministry Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 am

Had a dream where my nephew, my mom, and I were all sitting in the den. My mother was asleep on the couch and me and my nephew were watching television. On television I see a yellow stuffed animal and then a white one instantly jump in the middle of a crowd of people (they reminded me of muppets from Sesame Street). The "smooth criminal" song (instrumental) from Michael Jackson begins to play and then the words "GHOST BUSTERS" bounces across the screen in colorful letters. I figure that this children's movie was the very first Ghost Busters film. I told my mother, "Look we were just talking about this the other day." I told my nephew to turn the channel because we don't watch "ghost shows" (I tell him this often in real life). He turns the t.v. with a black remote (which in real life is our DVD remote). He changes the channel and we pass a Christian Station. I told my nephew to 'turn it back'. A tall man with glasses, wearing a black sweater/cardigan with black pin striped dress pants, is standing behind a podium talking/teaching (He seems like he is addressing the women in the congregation.) He resembles my ex/someone else who knows my ex, in the face. There's a big black carpeted area behind him and across the screen is the following words: "Women....your calling is to volunteer (help) with other women" (which I recieved a prophecy in real life that helping women was my calling). He goes on to say: "make donations to UAH" (the initials of a college that's located in the state where I live). I keep thinking to myself, "I didn't know UAH had a campus ministry/church. thinking praying

Background: in the dream, when I saw the man that resembled my ex, I immediately thought about a tape that I saw in real life with my ex teaching his very first sermon at a youth meeting (He was wearing the same attire that was in the dream.) The scenery was similar of that in the dream. I was so impressed with how on fire for God he was at the time. This is what initially attracted me to the guy. With the "ghost busters" song I remember the following verse:"something strange in the neighborhood...who you gonna call?...Ghostbusters!!" With the "billie Jean" song from Michael Jackson, the following lyrics came to memory: "You've been hit by a smooth criminal." I also wonder what's the significance of the college? :huh:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Child/Ministry Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:31 am

reposting....

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile