what was going on. Actually in my dream, the cop was worried about my
daughter a lot, but I already knew she was ok. I was, of course,
worried about her too and checked on her first and foremost, but when I
looked back at her, she was playing and not really phased by it. I
forgot to mention that I got really hurt in my ribs and stomach region
because I hit the steering wheel. I don't know if I was wearing a seat
belt or not.

Within
the last hour, God revealed to me that I'm focusing inward too much.
I'm focusing on my issues and I can't get healed that way. God
revealed to me that I have to pray for others with marital problems in
order to get my marital problem healed. The phrase, "what about me?"
has been a constant and I need to change that within myself. Thank God
that He does the figuring out for us and for His Word. His Word says
that I'll be healed if I pray for others to be healed. He knows that
I'm having issues praying for my husband, but I surely don't have
issues praying for other people's marital issues. Thank God that I can
just say, "God, I hand my marriage over to you," and then pray
specifically for others' marriages.

Thank you God for quick revelation on this one!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - "I messed up"

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm

um get wat u are sayin about prayin 4 others but i think its not good theology,,if u r broken urself how can u mend others,,u arnt being selfish lookin at ur own issues,,they r tuff enuff wivout takeing on others burdens 2,,the scrip that talks about deacons etc having ther own house in order b4 they minister 2 others,,dont go in2 denial about wat is happening 2 u,,u need 2 work tru the many phases of this life situation,,4 both u an ur daughter,,,,''in a storm u must save urself first b4 u can help others,,''u get help/healed then move on frm there,,i say this all in deepest concern 4 u sweety,, huggins huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:33 am

Hello Christa! I wanted to chime in on this discussion because I have 2 scripture verses coming up in my heart for you. I believe that Dreamster is right. However, I also believe that you are right. I think it takes both -- but there is a TIME for sowing, and a time for reaping. I believe when you begin to minister out, you minister out of what you have received. There is seed, time and harvest. Right now is the time to be "sowing" into your spirit so that you can reap a harvest to "sow" out of into the lives of others. (Genesis 8:22, "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.") I believe that you must sow the kinds of seeds that you want to reap. However, I also believe that you must be seeking God about your own healing and standing on His word that "by His stripes you are healed" and that Jesus has borne all of your sicknesses, weaknesses and pains (including emotional). (1 Peter 2:24, "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed." Matthew 8:17, "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses." Isaiah 53:3-5 (AMP), "He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him. 4Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].(B) 5But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.") Jesus Himself, said that "freely you have RECEIVED, freely give." You cannot give out of what you have not yet received. (Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.") It is right that you have to sow seed if you want to reap a harvest. But, first you must HAVE seed to sow and sow that seed into your own heart to begin growing up. The Word of God is referred to as the "incorruptible" seed. (1 Peter 1:23, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.") And, I believe this is the seed that you need to be sowing into your heart. If you will take the word of God concerning your situation and begin to believe it on purpose and allow it to grow up in your heart the result will be that you will begin to receive healing and then will be able to minister healing to other marriages, because you will already have received the healing that you need. You receive it by the Word of God, even before it has completely manifested in your own life. Faith without works is dead. So there will come a time when the Word of God that you have sown into your heart, will lead you to pray for other marriages and sow into their lives what you have learned. But, first you must receive from God, Sweety! You can't give what you do not have. I hope you know that we love you, and we're just looking out for you. God wants you to be healed. And, it is true that we are not to be selfish. However, God knows that you are in need. He doesn't require us to go give out of what we have not yet received. But, He does require us to give. So your job...so the seed of the Word of God in your heart towards your own healing and let that Word grow up within you, and speak to you and guide you. As it grows up, you will be led to those with whom God would have you to minister, and at the same time, your healing will be springing up into manifestation as well. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Been there! Done that! You might read Mark, chapter 4. It explains what I have just been saying. Specifically these scriptures: Mark 4:26-29, "And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come."

Love you! kiss huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top