The Baby in Pink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Baby in Pink

Post by changeishere on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Had a dream that I was having a surgical procedure and the doctor watching said they were cleaning out the parasites. I went to another room and while coming down the hospital hallway I saw my father in laws young wife who doesn't like me. I didn't want her to know I was there so I quickly waved and went into the room. She was in the emergency room and went down that hallway. I got back on the table and the doctor was thinking and I asked what was wrong. He said who put it there? I said what? He said you are 3-1/2 months pregnant. I said my husband. Then my husband appeared to take me home in the dream. I told him I had some news - I was pregnant. He was surprised (because naturally I can't have anymore children). He walked over drank some water and I told him we would get through it. Dream changed scenes and I must have had the baby girl who was sitting on my lap. She was in a pink dress and pink bonnet. She looked like she was about 6 months old because she was sitting up by herself on my lap. I was showing her to these people who had all these kids. Any thoughts?

changeishere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top