Vision of a Black Moving Crab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of a Black Moving Crab

Post by changeishere on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Had a vision and saw this black crab moving up and down in my room on the lampshade. I woke up and saw this vision after asking the Lord what was the spirit behind my marriage problems and husband's behavior. I kept blinking to make sure I really saw this thing moving. Does anyone know what this vision represents??? :thankyou:

changeishere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of a Black Moving Crab

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Please, if this doesn't witness to your spirit, disregard it. I think your dream signifies your husband seeking the light. I think he is the black crab. I believe that crabs belong in the ocean (water represents emotional state), but because this crab is doing something not natural to what crabs do, I think the crab represents your husband. I believe that although your husband is being a black crab (I've heard of blue crabs, but not black crabs), he is seeking the light, but he might be trying to skirt around the light (like a lampshade). Jesus is the light of the word and it seems like your husband is hanging around on the lampshade! Why?!?!? Why not just go to the light directly? He's skirting around in order to find his own truth in order to get to Heaven his own way. Buddhists seem to do that...they do all of the spiritual things that God wants us to do (meditate, think positively, give to others and use their gifts for the good of others), but they do not acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior, in fact, they do not believe in redemption of sins at all. There's the Way and then there's the world's way. God bless you sister. I hope this helps, please pray on what I've said.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Scratch Chin hmmm we hava sayin that goes like this' hes really crabby,, :giggle: an that means like grumpy /irritable,,i wonder if theres something really bugging him thats makeing him this way,,seeing that its blak it kood be demonic in nature,,, bandaid um u kood :fishwhack: in prayer sweety,, :coolyoh:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:09 am

Hello! Scripturally crabs are one of the animals in the Old Testament considered to be unclean. Black is also a symbol of death, famine and uncleanliness in the Word of God as well. Here's where I got my information about crabs: (Leveticus 11:9-12, "These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat. 10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: 11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination. 12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.") Now, having said this, please know that under the new covenant "all things are clean" if you eat them in faith. (Mark 7:18-23, "And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; 19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? 20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. 21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, 22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: 23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.") I just wanted to say that just to clarify.

Now back to your vision...When I see something black in a dream or vision, I know that I am dealing with something "unclean". Now that is pretty limitless as to what it could be, and that's where scriptural backing would help bring clarity. I would ask the Lord for some scripture references pertaining to the vision. That will give you your answer right there! In this context since the crab is also listed as something unclean in scripture I would say that this vision could be showing you a demonic spirit operating in your home. The thing that we don't know is in what way it's operating, or how it got in, or through whom. These are all things that will have to be prayed about. I want to say this, whatever the Lord shows you please be sure to get scriptural backing for it. It's easy to misinterpret visions/dreams. But the Word of God will remain the same. It could also be as simple as what Dreamster said -- crabby attitudes. I hope this helps as you seek the Lord regarding the meaning of your vision. These are just some thoughts...

Blessings, flower

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:14 am

P.S...the lamp in scripture symbolizes the Word of God. It's a "lamp unto our feet, and a light unto our path." (Psalms 119:105, "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.") In this context it could even be just showing you "crabby words" being spoken between you. The fact that the lamp was in your bedroom shows a place of intimacy, which would be your marriage. The scripture talks about staying out of strife, and watching your tongue. Many scriptures come to mind. But one in particular is: Proverb 18:21, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." The meaning of the vision could be as simple as a need to "tame the tongue". (James 3:8) Since the above scripture references in Mark 7:18-23 talk about how it's not what you eat that makes you unclean, but rather what comes out of your mouth (because it's abundantly in your heart), this could be what the Lord is talking about in the vision. Please pray on what I've said!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top