Dream of being marry to a minister.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of being marry to a minister.

Post by blue504 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Back story: A minister in my church is always staring at me, but I do not like him.

Dream: I dreamed ( last year) that a minister in my church and I were married. I was sitting in the front of the church with him, and I was uncomfortable; because, I do not like being in the front of the church or being notice. I was saying to myself that he is a wonka (lame) and why would I marry a man like him. Then he did something real sweet and I was like he is a considerate and compassionate person.

Prophesy:A prophet told my mother ( last week) that her oldest daughter will be getting married soon. He told her, "The man she will marry is always watching her and she does not like him." I know the man he is talking about. He goes to my church and I am not the bit interested in him. I can not see me marrying him. He is attractive but he is not my type. He also seems a little goofy and I am a serious person. I have been single for so many years and, the last thing on my mind is a man. I think I am comfortable and stuck in my ways.

:afro:

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of being marry to a minister.

Post by Change on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm

what do you believe this dream means?

again, you already posted this and the impression that you gave me was that you were concerned and doubtful of this "prophecy."

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi, Blue. I remember your other post. I encourage you to wait for God to really make it plain to you. Ask Him, as many times as you need to make sure you are in His Will. I believe that it is one thing to ask because you doubt His word. It is another thing entirely to ask for clarity to make sure that you are pleasing Him in order not to make sure you heard Him and not another voice. There are many voices in the world and all of them have meaning. If God has someone for you, He will shape you and Him. God makes husbands and wives. We always put stock in ourselves as we know ourselves to be. So, I look forward to hearing your good report of what Father is doing in your life through the Spirit - concerning, marriage, ministry, and other aspets. You know, I used to stutter, and couldn't speak clearly. Particularly remember an incident when I forgot my whole recital - in college! I was so embarassed. Now, I can speak anywhere at any time as long as the Lord is with me. I don't care if the crowd is 2 or 2000. It is good that you do not want to be on stage for yourself. If you give God all the glory, He will put you on the world stage for Him. Being a saint, I pray that you will not stand before mean men, but before kings.
I think I am comfortable and stuck in my ways.
People don't change people.
The transforming work of the Holy Spirit changes people. I pray you receive God's perfect will in your life. Then you will have the man you need deserve and desire, and it won't cost you a tear if you let God bring this man to you, as opposed to doing it yourself. Or rather, you will have tears of joy. I am sorry if I have said any of this rather badly or confusingly. I just want you to have what is best, blue.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Ty all for respond. Right now at this time in my life ,the last thing on my mind is a husband. I am complete and comfortable in my singleness. It took me many years to get over a past relationship.Now I am free and complete in Christ Jesus.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Blue...that's when the husband comes...when you are complete and comfortable in Christ...not when one is the opposite. I know women who are chomping at the bits to get married...that's all they think and talk about. Little do they know that they are not ready because God says he will not tolerate any other gods before Him. I admire your security in God...I think it's awesome!!!!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I will never put a man before God again. He is a jealouse God and he showed me how jealouse he was. That relationship was a living hell.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Jadams wrote:Blue...that's when the husband comes...when you are complete and comfortable in Christ...not when one is the opposite. I know women who are chomping at the bits to get married...that's all they think and talk about. Little do they know that they are not ready because God says he will not tolerate any other gods before Him. I admire your security in God...I think it's awesome!!!!
Oh, so true, Jadams! thumbs

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm

what does all of this have to do with the dream?

blue...you came here seeking the meaning of this dream.

what do YOU think it means?

you were concerned about that prophecy.

so tell us, do you believe or do you NOT believe in that prophecy?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top