Claiming God's Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claiming God's Power

Post by graceandfaith on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Hello- I was led to this site to connect with fellow Christians who also have dreams and want to know what God is saying in them. Here's a miracle- I've never actually registered or talked on a site before and I am being brave and starting now! I posted some recent dreams on the dream interpretation section with the topic Bears and ambulances. I don't think you want me to repeat it here so I won't. There have been some tragedys at my workplace very recently and in my life within the last two years. I am having vivid dreams and am afraid. I am swaying between "greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world" and knowing that God did not give me a spirit of fear. On the other hand, if He is warning and directing me, I would like to take heed. If some one could look at my dream and give me wisdom, I would appreciate it. Over that, if you could offer a prayer for safety and wisdom for my family, it would be priceless. God bless!!

graceandfaith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claiming God's Power

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi graceandfaith -

Welcome to the site! I saw your dream and will comment in the dreams section, ok?

Be Blessed & Be a Blessing!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi and Welcome the site! Good to have you here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by graceandfaith on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. There is definantly a shake up at work both from administration and in people's personal lives. I wondered about spiritual warfare after being at Christian funerals and knowing some of my coworkers were also there who do not believe. I do thank you for your prayers for my granddaughter. I have upped the intensity of my praying for the whole family and have asked for God to especially protect her. It gave me comfort to hear you confirm that nightmares do not have to come true, God may be nudging me to talk to him about her more. I still am very conflicted about the ambulance dream. It makes perfect sense that all the animals represent people. I think my loyalty to them has been misplaced, it belongs with those more dear (like my grandchildren) but it is hard for me to let go. This is helping me to move on. Thanks again. I am blessed to have found you here. I have had vivid, meaningful dreams all my life but during this period it is hard to resist fear.

graceandfaith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top