A Pastors Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Pastors Request

Post by Jordanriver8 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

In this dream, I was at my church preparing for this huge musical production. Almost like an opera like kind of production, and my pastor was getting together with these young musicians (ages 10 -12 yrs old) who were going to perform before the show started,during a mid-way break and when the people exited the church.

He was preoccupied with a lot of things putting the last minute touches with his young musicians, and when he saw me he asked me to take care of something. A couple of people had jumped in front of me and volunteered without knowing what the request was, but he ignored them and looked straight at me and gave me specific instructions.

The instruction was that a politician's wife in our area had dropped off some goodies for the after party and also left an important document from her husband, which my pastor wanted me to look after. He said her name is on the goodies, Theresa Khalil. The name rang a bell in the dream that she sometimes attend my church every so often.

So after receiving my instructions I went downstairs to locate Theresa's goodies. There were three large rooms FULL of food, the first room had cakes and sweets, the second room was like the cookie room, where there were cookies, short breads etc, on top of each other and all over the floor. I remember seeing the mess and wanting to clean it up but knew that I had to find Theresa's goodies and get that straightened out. The third room was a smaller room, a more intimate room. I remember my brother showed up and wanted to know what I was doing and I explained to him my pastor's request. I remember also looking at the time and it was 6:55 p.m. and the production was suppose to start at 7:00 p.m. I had gone through the three rooms the first time and I didn't see her name on anything. I did it again the second time and I found Theresa Khalil's plate of goodies in the smaller intimate room. So I organized her goodies which was in a black garbage bag, but it was a tray (hard to explain this one) and it came with some kind of special sauce that needed to be poured over these small bite sized dainty treats. The stem of the ladle was long and the spoon portion was exactly the right size to pour the sauce over these dainty treats.

When I was almost through I found this white envelope and inside this envelope was this priceless red paper with gold trim around it. And in gold letters was the dollar amount of $30.00. I knew this was what the pastor was talking about being a special document. Just looking at the paper and seeing the sum I knew this document was worth much more than that. So I put it to the side as I continued the finishing touches to this tray. End of dream.

Thank you and blessings,
Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Pastors Request

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Genesis 41:46.
Your ministry is going to take off.
You are just on preparation receiving the sweetness of the word and
doing what you have been commisioned in a diligent manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm

this is a sweet dream, no pun intended. your gift made room for itself. This was assigned for you to do, only, even though others have tried to take what is meant for you. God's word does not return void. it accomplishes that for which it has been sent. I found it interesting that you have a clock in your dream. Clocks show up for me every once in a while. The other day, I was looking at the dream symbols, and noted that someone posted that clocks symbolize seasons in your life. Time, obviously having a starting point and ending point, and marks off sections of our days, right? Praying for God to give you complete closure and confirmation about your dream...I agree with MB student. Your time is at hand. What is that saying, "You've only just begun...?"

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top