Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mark Saint Gunn

Ten year struggle finally grew hope

I had to deal with a certain issue for ten years. Let us just say that it was literally hell. Well, praise be to God because I have found hope in my darkest parts! I have seen a light in the darkness. God probably had me deal with it for so long to bring strength into my life, but now he is bringing me to my promised land! When it seems there is no hope (even for ten years) praise be to God that he's there. Just have faith and continue on, even if you want to die for years, because God is bringing me out and he can bring you out as well. Also, this testimony may be the word that Sunshine gave me on this website. Thank you God for bringing me the right people who can help me!

Ok, Mark between you and Cholette and me listening to Donnie McClurklin singing "Stand" now, the Kleenex company is making a ton of money from me today.... lol!

Praise God for His faithfulness and blessings to you brother for not wavering in your faith and pushing through this issue!! thumbs I admire your tenacity and ability to persevere for TEN years when it didn't look like anything was happening or that God was there! May the Lord richly bless you and keep you! God is good!!! praiseGod