New Sewed lips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Sewed lips

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

I had a dream where something happened to my top lip and Nancy Grace (former prosecutor and host of "Nancy Grace" on CNN; famous for her stories on missing children and women), had to sew it up (with a needle and thread). My top lip stuck out in a funny way (like it had gotten punched) and I was like, "oh no, it looks like I got lip injections!lol" It looked horrible to me, but Nancy insisted that I press my lips together (like a woman does when she tries to make sure her lip gloss/lipstick is spread thoroughly around her mouth) to make the puffiness not-so apparent. As i kept looking into the mirror frantically, her suggestions just didn't seem to work. Even after she said, "your lips look so pretty", its like it wasn't a big deal for her. :huh:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Sewed lips

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Hi Desi -

Just thoughts....(and a disclaimer - Nancy Grace isn't one of my favorite people... lol! )

I think this dream may be warning you to be careful about the role that you allow others to have in your life because the results can be disastrous. Here is someone who is accomplished in one area (mass media) but unqualified in another area (surgery) doing surgery on your mouth, a very visible and important part of your body and especially for you as someone called to preach and sing. As a result of her 'surgery' your mouth is now swollen and you don't like the results yet she's telling you to press your lips together instead of sending you to a real doctor who can clean up what she messed up. In fact, she goes so far as to try to downplay it and make you believe that it looks good when you know better....

Just because someone says they can assist doesn't mean that they are really equipped to asisst or that they should assist. Use your discernment to make sure they're qualified to speak into your life and make decisions regarding your life, especially regarding your giftings from God, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

Is this the third dream regarding your mouth? First you couldn't be heard, then a man touched your mouth and now Nancy has the nerve to sew your mouth (when at times her mouth needs to be sewn...I'm just sayin). Anyway...I see a pattern here...

Good interp Lurdys...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks both to Lurdys and Cholette!

I think that you both are on point here--Lurdys you're so full of wisdom!! I have had dreams concerning my mouth in the past and most recently with the dreams you suggested Cholette. As usual, God will give me the same dream in different forms for a reason!

Lately, I've come into contact with some individuals that I don't feel so comfortable around--I'm trying to "put my finger" on some things that just dont seem right and I dont' know what to do. After I spent a long amount of time with these people yesterday, later that night I had the dream. I've been contemplating heavily on some things lately. I personally don't like Nancy Grace as a reporter, etc and I guess she thinks just because she's an authority in certain aspects that her words/statements are truth--so I think what was brought up is a good point: don't let everyone speak into your life just because they can. Maybe even Nancy Grace is me--or how some people see me but I dont' know (I hope not! lol! )

I don't want to get out of God's will--so please pray that I will keep my guard up and as the bible says: guard my way from evil!!

Smooches with love
desiree

Just because someone says they can assist doesn't mean that they are really equipped to asisst or that they should assist. Use your discernment to make sure they're qualified to speak into your life and make decisions regarding your life, especially regarding your giftings from God, ok?
I will really keep this in mind from now on. thumbs
p.s. Do I need to speak up more or be careful who I hear things from? hmmmm

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:
Just because someone says they can assist doesn't mean that they are really equipped to asisst or that they should assist. Use your discernment to make sure they're qualified to speak into your life and make decisions regarding your life, especially regarding your giftings from God, ok?
I will really keep this in mind from now on. thumbs
p.s. Do I need to speak up more or be careful who I hear things from? hmmmm

yes on both counts, and don't be persuaded! flower You have a direct line to the Most High who will speak to you directly about anything you need to hear. If He sends someone, you'll know it was Him who sent the person, yet another gift that he's given us.... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

:zipit: rofl rofl sorrysweety,,i had 2 use that one,,um i got the scrip,,bad company corrupts good manners,,,we need u more on the site sweety,, :cute: :cute: :cute: smooches,,,D..... happy dance happy dance

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm

you're so sweet Dreamz!

Yeah, I need not to hang with certain individuals--period. thanks for your response

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 pm

lol! i can be kinda lippy mrself,, lol! kiss kiss happy dance happy dance

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down