Can you help intrepet? Baby being birthed amongst a mess of things...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you help intrepet? Baby being birthed amongst a mess of things...

Post by SWS on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 am

Thank you for your time and help.... I had a dream I was in my bathroom. I had told my husband to keep the kids occupied because a baby is going to be birthed in the bathroom. I close the door and see a small newborn baby in the toilet. The baby was in a mixed "soup" of what looked like garbage. I pull the tiny baby out, wrap it up and put it aside. I look to see what else was in the toilet(I believe it was from me as there was no one else in the room). I pick up what looks to be contents of my stomach, pieces from my insides. I pick up what looks to be a "shell" of my heart, something you would see in a biology/science lab, it just a shell/casing not solid. Then I picked up this portion that I assumed to be a transverse portion of my lower back, I thought it was almost a portion of my vertabrae as I saw each piece had a number( i don't recall the numbers). I then picked all the rest of the "soup" stuff and took it to a "lab" for further study. I showed my husband and remember him saying, " all this stuff coming out of you is not good, you really need to take better care of yourself".
The lab revealed the ugly stuff was not what it seemed, it was types of foods that I had eaten that were represented falsely. ex. they found portions of sparrows yet I thought I had eaten something different. Again they a portion of cat when I was told I was served chicken at a restaurant. This was going on and on in every "dish/bowl" of there findings. I remember being saddened for being taken advantage of and not realizing it. I remember feeling stupid that I didn't know the difference and being so trusting.
After seeing it all for what it was, I remember being satisfied, understanding it and then moving on away from it.

thank you for your help, I believe it may have to do with what the Lord has birthed in me and the things that I have experienced in my church. It's a bit much for me though so I'd be very excited to hear your insight.
DeAnna (Serving With Significance)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you help intrepet? Baby being birthed amongst a mess of things...

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:08 am

Hi DeAnna -

I think this is a status dream, i.e., a dream that shows where you are now in your faith walk. The setting being in the bathroom suggests that you've been going through a period of cleansing, letting go of things so that this 'new thing' of God could be birthed through you. (I think the baby in this case actually represents you, a new creation) Have you been in a church with bad teaching? I ask because of the food that you've let go and the fact that what you thought you consumed turned out to be something else. Food especially meat often symbolizes the Word, something that you consume. you had an opportunity to really examine what you've been consuming and realize it's not what you should be consuming, we don't typically eat sparrows and cats. So what you consumed is either bad teaching or deception which likely saddened you because you trusted the source of the food and expected that what you were told a food was would be just that.

But the other pieces are interesting as well. Has it taken a while for realize/accept what has been going on around you? The shell of your heart appearing among the debris tells me that your heart has softened through this process and is better able to receive all that God has for you. When I read the description of your back, what came to me is that you now have more backbone, stronger support.

The wonderful thing is that at the end of the dream, you understood what took place and moved on, you didn't harbor any bitterness/resentment which would impede you and keep you unclean. praiseGod Doesn't any of this speak to your IRL situation now?

Blessings to you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 am

Wow

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

:clap:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Wow! I am overwhelmed to say the least and need to pause and Praise God for the revelation he provided you.
I have been in a church for some time, involved in leadership in the last few years, and have had my eyes open recently to the reality of our pastors. I sat under one in my leadership role, who constantly kept me under her thumb, discouraging me every step of the way, backbiting, tearing down many women she deemed a threat. The Lord has birthed a heart for a specific ministry and I assumed it would be taking place here, "my church". Yet roadblocks and ugliness reared the heads, the Lord said "not now", "not here" and I have been going through a time of deep cleansing, growing, learning in the last few years. A time of stripping and refining. This person who I have been under is a key teacher at my church, very esteemed by many, up to thousands, yet I've been exposed to the "reality" that only a few have seen. It has taken me almost 2 years to get enough backbone to defend myself to her recently, in being discouraged to minister to broken and recovering women in my church. I was able to be bold in love and use Jesus examples and still show her the respect she is due as my elder. I have recently stepped away from leadership after weeks of prayer. The teaching at my church has great and blatant hypocrisy and sin abounds and everyone accepts it. The ones who know have been leaving, the old saints, elders and many more. I thought I could hang in there and be a part for the sake of the lost women staying bound however, this is the Lords' church not mine and clearly He can do a much better job taking care of his daughters than I can. There is a great spirit of control in our church and great and obvious quenching of the holy spirit. For example, we at a pentecostal church, are encouraged to speak in tongues and operate in the gifts on wednesday night, but not on sunday when it is being recorded for T.V. It breaks my heart as I've been going outside my church for deep and solid teaching and understand the difference now. I am settled now, this makes sense, the Lord has been speaking to me this past week and even told me Sunday, "don't worry about this church I have bigger plans for you". I finally feel at peace lately to move on, I had been sad to see sick people come to our "hospital"(church) and not be attended to. I had been sad that this lady who I've served with my whole heart, constantly humiliated me, even on the pulpit one one occassion with a microphone, in front of about 150 women. I understand now, and have been asking the Lord to keep my heart soft and forgiving toward her, to love her and see her as my sister in Christ. Wow.. thank you Lord and thank you for helping me figure this thing out!
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Now I'm overwhelmed. To God be the glory! Praise Him for showing you the state of your church and guiding you through.

At the same time a piece of me is saddened about the things that go on in the Church. I have friends who are experiencing similar things, the specifics are different but the common thread is bad teaching and bad leadership..... bandaid Scripture warns us that this will be the case so we shouldn't be discouraged, we have to just stay close to God and His living Word and follow the leadings of the Holy Spirit so that we can discern that and those around us and move accordingly. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:50 pm

This is really deep. I think when God reveal things to us in such a manner as this...He has equipped us to do something about it. Getting directions and instructions from Him for this purpose is the key.

He said during the days of judgement, He was going to judge His house (church) FIRST. He's exposing some things and cleaning house. Only the faithful remnant will remain. We need to be in prayer now more than ever!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:10 pm

There were scriptures that I didn't get a chance to add earlier that came to me when I read your dream, both from the 2nd book of Peter:

For you because you are doing this, praise God! (it's shorter, so placing first):
2Peter 3:17-18 - Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position. 18But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

For your church and other churches doing the same:
2Peter 2 -

2 Peter 2 -
False Teachers and Their Destruction
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them into gloomy dungeons[b] to be held for judgment; 5if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men 8(for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.[c] 10This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature[d] and despise authority.

Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.

13They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.[e] 14With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood! 15They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey—a beast without speech—who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness.

17These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"[f]and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Thank you for these scriptures, they are very key and the second is very familiar to me. I am excited about the new things God has for me and will do my best to prove patient enough to wait for his direction. Sometimes, I learn the hard way, and must learn it so I don't forget it! I praise God for this available ministry. God is so good to speak to us in so many ways.... I can't wait for you to hear the other dream I had a few weeks ago !
Thank you again for your time! praiseGod

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:32 am

To God be the Glory! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:34 am

flower hmm i can feel an offering comin on,,, lol! :clap: thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

hmmmm....gotta love them! :clap:

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top