Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Strange Signs around me

Guest Guest
Since last week I am experiencing strange signs around me.
I have felt the presence of God. And tremble. I have felt like electricity going down from my head to my feet
I have heard other people's prayers.
But the strange thing happened yesterday at work..While I was preaching to a co-worker,telling her my testimony about the biggest victories the Lord has given me in life.
The most strange thing happened while preaching the Book of Ruth,using it as a reference.My Co worker felt the electricity from head to toe as well as I felt it on my prayers session.
all the hairs on her body stood up everytime the shocks came down .
Blessed be the Lord! all I can deduct God is after something..Something Good is coming.
The Blessing of the Lord surely will reach me..But ,Why my friend was feeling the same things I have felt in private while I prayed?
All this is new to me since is a manifestation I never saw it coming to pass in front of my eyes.
Glory to God..The Power and the GLory belong to him.
Blessed be Jesus.

Guest Guest
Hello mbstudent! Sounds like the anointing of God to me! When you were speaking to your co-worker the same anointing you have been experiencing in manifestation was experienced by her. What a wonderful testimony! Hallelujah!

Blessings,

Sandra

Guest Guest
Thanks Sandra
Can that be possible since she is not saved?

Guest Guest
Oh sure!!! God will reveal Himself to a non-believer the same way He reveals Himself to us. He loves them just as much. The reason why they don't normally have such experiences is because they are not willing to receive. The scripture says "righteousness has come upon all men." (Romans 5:18, "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.") That means Jesus has paid the price for everyone to be righteous and God will reveal His goodness and righteousness to all, but not everyone will receive Him. I believe that anointing that she felt was because God was revealing Himself to her while you were talking. The Word of God says that He will confirm the preaching of His Word "with signs following." (Mark 16:20 "And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.") Many times in the NT Jesus would preach and then He would heal all the sick. It's actually the preaching of the Word that brings the faith for the hearer to receive their healing, salvation, etc...whatever is being preached. (Romans 10:17, "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. AND Romans 10:13-15, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!") I believe God allowed this woman to feel His presence to confirm to her that what you were saying was true. Hallelujah!

Wow, both the manifestation and the explanation are powerful! 👏

Blessed be the name of the Lord! He is awesome and worthy to be praised! Hallelujah! :PTL:

I may be splitting hairs,
Thats not the anointing per-say
Thats an inpartation.
If you had touched that person they might of gone down.
God is going to use you, and your generation in a mighty way.
Recive it.

Guest Guest
Thank You So Much, True Flight

Powerful mbstudent!! This has happen to me many time. Not quite like yours but when I pray for some people or with them the power of the God comes through like electric through my body and then it tranfer to the other person. God is powerful I love when he does this I consider this a gift from God. walk in his perfect peace.

Guest Guest
Thanks
all this new to me,I have tried to understand how things works in this new level.
Thank You,

I love this... the power of the holy spirit... can you imagine life without Him? This is the "stuff" I love... continue keeping your heart clean and your walk upright to be a vessel like this always... this is only the beginning for you... it will become more often and will become more powerful... enjoy it, it is a beautiful gift from the Lord!
Hallelujah!!
love
DeAnna
SWS

There's a lot to this,
Dont focus on the gift focus on Christ. Thats a hard one for me.
Its like giving me this

and asking me do do this

But God has taugtht you the leasons of my generation.
You have a better understanding and more controll.

Use the gift, step out in faith, and by all means study the mistakes of those before you.

Study how they moved in the spirit too.

Its a given that God is going to use you.
Now give him your all.

Guest Guest
Thank You Guys,
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Guest Guest
Hello Mbstudent! I just wanted to clarify some things because I think it will really help. This was definitely the anointing. The Holy Spirit is the anointing in action. To anoint means to "smear or rub on" if you look it up in the Hebrew and the Greek concordances. And, it is transferrable. (When hands are laid upon another person, it is the anointing that is released!) It's a tangible presence of God -- the power of God in action. That is what TrueFlight was talking about when they said if you would've laid your hands on this person there would've been a transferance. In this particular case, however, I'm not so sure that "laying on of hands" was needed, as this person was already experiencing the presence of God just by hearing what you were saying. The anointing is on the Word of God. (Luke 4:18) It's His anointed Word, and as you were speaking that word to your co-worker, the anointing on the Word of God became tangible and the co-worker "felt" it physically. That's why I said that God will confirm His word "with signs following". Sometimes it's just the presence of God felt in some tangible way, sometimes its through healings or the workings of miracles, etc. It all depends on what is being "preached" and on the way the Holy Spirit chooses to confirm the preaching of God's word in that particular instance. Jesus is the "Christ". "Christ" means the Anointed One. Jesus Himself said, reading from the Book of Isaiah about Himself, "Luke 4:18, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,.." The anointing was on what Jesus said. Jesus was the Word made flesh and dwelling among men. If people believed Him when He preached the anointed word, they could receive healings, miracles, etc. If they didn't believe Him, they wouldn't. That's why there were times in scripture that it says that Jesus could "there do no mighty works except that He laid His hands on a few sick folk." (Mark 6:4-6, "But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.") It's because they didn't believe Him. But, He was anointed to preach! Then God the Father confirmed the preaching of the Word with signs following by His Spirit. Jesus Himself said time and time again, "it's the Father within me...He doeth the works!" How did the Father dwell within Jesus? The same way He dwells in us...by the Holy Spirit. (John 14:10, "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.") You might do some studying on the subject of the anointing. I think you would be really blessed by it! I hope this helps...

Blessings,

Sandra

Guest Guest
Thanks Sandra,
I will search on the subject.
Thank You!

P.D Any Good Books would you like to recommend me?

This is right on Sandra P.~the best teacher is the Holy Spirit... here's what I've learned, wait upon Him and its okay to make mistakes i.e. sometimes I get over zealous and am apt to lay hands at first on everyone, this is not scripturally sound and I had to "learn" the hard way... so you'll learn, it's best to stay in tune with the Lord always in much prayer and study through the Word. Pray the Lord to put godly mature proven mentors in your life, that you can glean from. The Holy Spirit has more wisdom than we'll ever possess and so I ask Him all the time to lead me or nudge me... stop me or send me. It's all a learning process and part of the anointing. You'll learn.. I tell you the gifts are powerful and you become so greatful to the Father for giving them to you but like True Flight said, you must wait on the Father's direction and the Holy Spirits prompting, you must focus on Him and not the gift. This is hard for many people, especially at first... you get so excited but learn from me and others and be patient, humble and keep in mind we are the Lords hands and feet. It's such a privelege to be used by Him !!
Love in Him
DeAnna
SWS