Med students stealing livers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Med students stealing livers

Post by angelwingz on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 am

I was standing in some sort of trailer where i saw a dark skinned man dressed like a women with a blonde wig(shoulder length) He was speaking with a microphone in an accent(like british) the thought came to my head He is fooling everyone. (i saw his 5 o clock shadow!!!,lol) Anyway right after that i saw med students, Im not exactly sure where i was but i think i was in or on a medical campus, some students were taking dead bodies from the grave and stealing their livers. I zoomed in on a girl with blonde hair and a white medical coat on her she was pulling a corpse from one gurney to another(she had dirt on her white coat and the corpse was wrapped in white cloths and also had dirt on it) when her professor called her by name(which i forgot her name) and she had to put the corpse back to go to her professor. All the while this is illegal but done so openly noone noticed. Any thoughts on this? scratching chin

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Med students stealing livers

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 am

I just got an email this morning for Honest Reporting and they talked about an Israeli soldier harvesting body parts. They go on to say that it was a error in reporting from a certain media outlet that is against Jewish people. I found that very coincidental, I could send it if you like. Also I would be in prayer that if this really is happening in the world that God would show the authorities to get it stopped.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

yes, please send it to me. Also I have prayed and will that they be caught. I never know if my dreams are literal or what not but yes i will be praying, thanks for the info. I will be waiting for you to send. God bless

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 am

I googled honest reporting and saw the story, wow. The thing is the dark skinned guy in the beginning i felt was some type of reporter of some kind he was fooling people too(was in on it). Im taking it to prayer, thanks again for the info.

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 pm

wow.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am

I hope this is all here it ws so weird that I got this the same day of your dream otherwise I would have blown this off as crazy newz reporting.

A leading Swedish newspaper reported this week that Israeli soldiers are abducting Palestinians in order to steal their organs, a claim that prompted furious condemnation and accusations of anti-Semitic blood libel from a rival publication.
"They plunder the organs of our sons," read the headline in Sweden's largest daily newspaper, the left-leaning Aftonbladet, which devoted a double spread in its cultural section to the article.
(Click here for the original article in Swedish)

The report quotes Palestinian claims that young men from the West Bank and Gaza Strip had been seized by the Israel Defense Forces, and their bodies returned to the families with missing organs.
"'Our sons are used as involuntary organ donors,' relatives of Khaled from Nablus said to me, as did the mother of Raed from Jenin as well as the uncles of Machmod and Nafes from Gaza, who all had disappeared for a few days and returned by night, dead and autopsied," writes author Donald Bostrצm in his report.
Bostrצm's article makes a link to the recent exposure of an alleged crime syndicate in New Jersey. The syndicate includes several American rabbis, and one Levy Izhak Rosenbaum, who faces charges of conspiring to broker the sale of a human kidney for a transplant. ...
But the liberal Sydsvenskan - southern Sweden's major daily - had harsh criticism for the rival paper, running an opinion piece under the headline "Antisemitbladet" (a play on the name Aftonbladet).

"We have heard the story before, in one form or the other. It follows the traditional pattern of conspiracy theory: a great number of loose threads that the theorist tempts the reader to tie into a neat knot without having been provided with any proven connection whatsoever," writes leading columnist Mats Skogkהr of Sydsvenskan.

"Whispers in the dark. Anonymous sources. Rumors. That is all it takes. After all we all know what they [the Jews] are like, don't we: inhuman, hardened. Capable of anything," the opinion piece says. "Now all that remains is the defense, equally predictable: 'Anti-Semitism' No, no, just criticism of Israel."
Read full coverage of this story in Ha'aretz.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top