Dream about me with a prostitute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about me with a prostitute

Post by jonty on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 am

My dream....

Im going to a brothel. Its quite dark inside and there are different rooms. Each room has the name of the prostitute inside the room. When the person inside is ready a light next to the room will flash and I can choose which room to enter. The lights of two rooms flashes and I choose the room where the name says Dilda. I enter the room and find the lady applying make up. Once she finishes we both go out shopping. Towards the end of shopping I'm buying a pack of condoms and the lady is telling me which brand to buy. At that time I realise I have lost my wallet and I become very tensed. Almost immediately I get a call from a friend saying he found my wallet and asks me to come to a place to meet him. So I meet him at something like a park and he gives me my purse. The lady and I then go back to the room and since it's late I leave the lady back at her place and leave on my way without anything happening between us.

I haven't really dreamt much but such a dream has really got me confused....I dont know what God is trying to tell me here....

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about me with a prostitute

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Bless Be Jesus.
He will be the one helping you to destroy tidings that will destroy you spiritually.
The lack of discerment and wisdom will put you in harms way.
But Remember By the Lord's Mercy you shall escape.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

Back to top Go down

Post by jonty on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks!

I certainly will be praying for more wisdom and discernment.

Is there any other interpretation to it?

jonty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm

I am included to agree with mbstudent. I always refer back to scripture> Choose life not death, choose the blessing not the curses. When a person prostitutes themselves, it is in exchange for financial gain, or security. they are not able to have a monogamous relationship - that is, they are not able to give themselves wholly to another in covenant. But they are continually acting on and attempting to reap the benefits illegitimately. The word of God says that Israel kept prostituting herself to strange idols. Instead of gaining any benefit, she was giving away her worth, what God had given to her. The spiritual harlotry always bleeds over into the natural. It affected their worship, their giving and their living as a people set apart for a holy God. It cost them, and brought them into captivity every time. I looked up the word dilda, and I have to use it in a graphic sense. It is the feminine of dildo, which is either a small penis, or false penis, or pleasure tool. Any which way, it represents false power, false pleasure. The fact that you were willing walking into the darkness in the dream says something to me. This is an area in which you know better, but you go anyway. I think your friend is representative of another chance, or rather consequences that have been put off, sort of like a "go and sin no more or next time something worse will happen" scene. This seems like a dream of wrong fellowship and compromise. Not really about sex, but about making up your mind. Just my thoughts.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:48 pm

wow idea that was deep,,i think the frend is jesus provideing a way of escape,, :clap: flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Yahya, give God the Glory.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down