giving birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving birth

Post by suzette on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 am

last night i dreamed of giving birth to a healthy baby effortlessly but the placenta didn't want to come out. this took place in a french country where i met a frenchman and i offered to bake him some bread and he seemed very thankfull.

i'm a housewife and mom of 3 kids, but God has been dealing with me for some time now about taking up a sport i have neglected for a couple of years now. could these be related, and could anyone help me interpret the finer details like the french country and the bread?

suzette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: giving birth

Post by Christa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi Suzette,

I absolutely love your name btw.

Are you interested in tennis?

Well, as far as the placenta .....the saying goes, "When you have a baby, you give birth twice...first comes the baby, then comes the placenta." It is EXTREMELY toxic to a woman's body if any part of the placenta remains inside the womb.

Ok, this is going to be a stretch, please pray on this and if it doesn't bear witness to your heart (or to your body...lol), please disregard this:

You're pregnant or will be soon?!?!??!?! Although the desire is there to start the sport, the reason that you can't start it yet is because you're not finished with the bun in the oven (represented by the placenta not coming out...you're not finished giving birth)?!?!??!? Tennis is a very athletic sport, and women lose babies sometimes if they don't know they're pregnant while participating in them. My friend was a tap dancer and would have one miscarriage after another because she didn't know when the cut off to stop was.

Well, Suzette, God bless you. I hope this helped some.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzette on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 am

thank you, alot of things that you wrote gave me clarity but close enough, the sport i play luckily is not very active, i play 9ball pool and unless God does a miracle, pregnancy is a bit out of the question since hubby went under the knife 2 years ago. but i do believe that what you said about the placenta is relevant, i've put the sport aside mainly for raising my kids, something i consider of utmost importance. things are starting to make sense to me, as i received news of the first playoff for ladies in south africa a few days ago, which will be happening soon.(giving birth) but i also believe that God wants me to be patient by letting Him organise the time,players and funding for it(placenta nog coming out). i'm very eager to take my cue and start practise but there is alot happening with my kids right now. my oldest started school today and my daughter(who is considered very talented by her coach) will have her first dance off exam within 2 months. my baby has started his potty training...God has provided me with a treadmill so i can have my physical workout at home and in return spend more needed time with my kids, i'm praying for a 9ball pool table now, which would make practise sessions and training for this beloved sport of mine also a reality while attending to the needs of my kids, because going to a club takes up alot of extra time and energy.

i'm truely excited about this new thing God is doing regarding 9ball, used to play 8ball and did really well, but i've been dreaming of an opportunity to play 9ball since i was 9 years old. this site and your comments helped me put things in perspective, tx. just cant help to wonder why God chose a french community in the dream...since the upcoming worlds is takings place in china...

suzette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Ha! The French......maybe your opponents or sponsors will be French. God bless you in your path Suzette....sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Suzette -

I think the dream could be related to the sport you were involved in. babies often symbolize something that will require a lot of our time/commitment, often a ministry but also a business, project, relationship, etc. so a sport that requires a lot of your commitment would be consistent with this symbolism. The fact that the birthing process isn't complete since you didn't pass the placenta suggests that this "project" isn't fully birthed either, there's more to come regarding it.

As for the French portion of the dream, it may be that you take up this sport in France, but sometimes it takes a while for certain parts of a dream to manifest, continue to pray to the Lord for the revelation and also heed my signature verse below.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzette on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 am

thank you all, youve been a great help. will keep you updated

suzette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content