Getting a job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a job

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 pm

My pastor's wife (who is also our head intercessor) was talking to me and my friend. She was telling us that we really need to get a job. She seemed really insistent that this was going to be the path that we needed to take in our lives. I told her that I had looked and nothing has opened up. In the dream it was like she had pulled us aside to tell us this.

Next scene; she was telling me that she had been picking people from different groups to go with her on teams to different countries (I think Israel was one). I was not one of the ones that she picked.

Helpful note: In real life I just got hired at a job so this is not a natural concern of mine at this time.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting a job

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Hello Sunshine! :HiBye: It's nice to see you on. I haven't seen you around in a while, and was wondering about you!

I think it's very interesting that your pastor's wife was the one who told you that you needed a job (in fact was insistent upon it), and then when it was in her hands to give you one, she didn't. That's kind of a contradiction. She's telling you to do something, but then not giving you the opportunity to do it. It seems like this "job" is a "spiritual assignment/ministry" -- perhaps a call to intercessory prayer ministry. I think in one of your previous dreams we talked about you feeling a call to intercessory prayer. Have you kind of been waiting for God to open the door in a sense? Scripture says that your gift will make room for you. (Proverb 18:16: "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.") So, when God calls, He also opens a door. But, also we have to be faithful in that which is little, and then He makes us ruler over much. Sometimes God will give us the vision, and then we have to seek Him on the steps to take to walk out the vision step by step. In other words, its' line upon line, precept upon precept. Here a little. There a little. (Isaiah 28:10, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:") Have you been kind of sitting on the sidelines waiting, or are you praying on your own for any areas that God may be revealing to you need prayer now? (Matthew 25:21, "His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.") Sometimes we just have to set our hand unto something and allow God to bless it and multiply it and increase it. Sometimes we feel like we are waiting on God, when really He is the One who is waiting on us...He's waiting on us to set our hand unto something. He's waiting for us to do anything so that He can multiply us and increase us. When we sow, it's given unto us again... Could that be the message of this dream? These are just thoughts...please feel free to pick them apart.

Love in Jesus,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey Sandra! I've had quite a crazy few weeks with my mom here and a death of one of our friends. It's good to be back though.

That's interesting about the dream. It was interesting what you said about her telling me I needed a job but then not giving me one when she had the chance. That really stuck out to me. I feel like this could be a heads up dream for me to pray that I would be rightly aligned with her. I feel like God has shown me through dreams that we are going to connect one of these days. I go to a very big church so it would be very easy to get overlooked. I am a part of a couple ministries. One is my own group that I hold in my home and the other is with the church and it is an intercessory role. Thanks so much for your insight! huggins

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 am

Oh Sunshine, I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your friend! Let us know if you need anything, okay? huggins

Love,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

I wonder if there is something in your ministry that you feel led to step up to or to be involved in? Has your pastor's wife come to you IRL about a position at the church or something that she wants you to specifically do? Maybe this is prophetic for the days/months to come?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Yes, Desiree I do feel like it is for the days to come. I feel like there could be a role at the church that the Lord would have me fill. I just need to seek Him on what that is.....

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum