MY calling??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY calling??

Post by redsongbird777 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:34 am

Hi
I am pretty new to this board but I was wondering..If anyone is inspired by the Holy Spirit to give me a word..I believe God spoke clearly to me several years ago on what he wanted me to do with my life...what my calling was..Several years have lapsed and I have begun to second guess myself alot as I am always trying to wrap my mind around the logic of how this is to come to pass..The steps are in progress but the starirway looks so long...
I just need a lifting word; a confirmation...I am also wondering if I am getting in my own way of delaying these things from coming to pass as God's will WILL always be done but sometimes we can get off track...
I need guidance!!!
God Bless you all ...what a wonderful site...

redsongbird777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY calling??

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey there :) I'm asking HOly Spirit for an encouraging word for you today :kitty:

I feel like you have a call to England on your life. The first thing I saw was Big Ben and the British flag. I see you going down this dirt path. There is green grass on the side of this road and you're just walking along. You are on the right path. It may feel really simple right now and not like anything fancy but you're in the right place. I feel like the England stuff is up ahead on the road. You're just to keep walking, keep going along where God has you. He will bring you to some of the "bigger" stuff at the right time. Right now He is teaching you through the simple things in life. I feel like the Lord is saying "enjoy the journey". He knows you want to see what is ahead and when it is all going to happen but right now He just has you in a place of complete trust in Him. Trust that He will get you there when you need to be. He's taking care of all the details ;) Bless you!!!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redsongbird777 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 am

Thank you sunshine...I find this interesting as London has a huge music field...

Good Bless

redsongbird777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top