Nuclear war? HELP PLEASE THIS ONE MADE ME SICK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuclear war? HELP PLEASE THIS ONE MADE ME SICK!

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:02 pm

My husband had this dream on 9-13-08, as soon as he woke up he shared it with me and we prayed. We did research the rest of the day on radiation and all that. this dream upset me bad. someone please share your thoughts. i would also appreciate prayers as it has to do with the entire US.

Jeff dreamed he was at a gun range and I walked in to shoot my gun and he made fun of me saying girls sucked at shooting guns. He was just joking and I took it seriously. When he told me he was just kidding I lightened up and started shooting my gun. Then this really big dude came in with a cannon that wasnít really aimed at anyone in particular but jeff wanted to get out of the way because it made him uneasy. He sat behind some people. The guy looked at him weird and began to unload his entire cannon downrange into some trees and mowed them all down. The scene shifted and jeff and I were standing up and we felt a large vibration. We looked up at the horizon and shock went right through him as he saw a giant mushroom cloud. He said he felt the bomb hit and then looked up. He saw the ground crack all the way from the mushroom cloud to where we were standing. He could not believe this was happening. He turned on the tv to make sure his eyes werenít failing him. As he turned it on they were reporting that nuclear warheads were all over America. He had insight to Russiaís plan.(it was Russia that bombed us) They were not striking for any other purpose than to eradicate population. They chose sites that would have long term effects on human population. He knew for some reason America was not striking back. He felt like there was an unseen force that was keeping us from retaliating and he remembers thinking of the attitudes of Americans that we could never be touched by another country, almost as if our pride was our downfall. We started googling nuclear war stuff and tried getting as much info on what was going on. I told him over and over we needed to get to higher ground and to head for the hills. We franticly were trying to grab our neccesities to leave and escape the radiation. Before we could leave, the children started throwing up and were falling asleep. He said the bomb we saw fall was North of where we lived and that people he knew were throwing up. Jeff and Dylan were the only ones not throwing up or falling asleep. Jeff remembers desperately not wanting them to fall asleep. He broke several glasses to try to keep them awake. He was worried about Dylan stepping on the glass. He said he went to look for me hoping I hadnít fallen asleep as well. As soon as he reached the door to the room I was in he woke up.

The city North of us is Dallas Texas.
all feedback is appreceated.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear war? HELP PLEASE THIS ONE MADE ME SICK!

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:39 am

I feel like this dream is prophetic in nature. A few random thoughts.
TV delivers news. Dallas is a very materialistic place(I am from the DFW area). You were franticly trying to leave. Didn't you just evacuate because of IKE? America was not retaliting---Our county has become accepting of sin. I honestly have never seen such an attack on the Right like we are seeing in this election. Is your husband a gifted intercessor? Throwing up is a purging/cleanings of the internal/unseen. Lastly...What did Jesus say to the disciples when his death was approaching and he called them to the hills to pray with them? They kept falling asleep and he had to keep waking them up. He told them to be on guard and to pray. I feel strongly to charge you to pray and pray vigilantly! When things come to mind, stop what you are doing and pray.

Very random thoughts...
Blessing my Beloved and be safe as you return home!
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 am

---------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:07 am

Hey Butterfly,

I am checking out the site and thanks. I watch that kind of stuff alot. Good tip.

God bless and have a great day.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 am

I just left Dallas, I don't know about it being a strike zone, but I dreamed that the transit system got bombed...I won't go into detail, because it is still too horrific for me, even though I dreamed of it in 2004.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 pm

On a more personal level...

While I do NOT discount the national or corporate level of this dream, I think the personal has not been addressed and I think it needs to be considered.

I 'see' emotional build up as I read this. First, you and he shooting guns - he joked at you about your skills at shooting your gun.

Often, shooting a gun or cannon or nuclear warhead for that matter, represents emotional explosion of some sort.

Like most men, I believe at first he made light of your expressing how you feel in some situation (you took it seriously - it hurt you that he would make light of your feelings, and then once you knew he was kidding, you accepted it and continued), then someone else comes along and expresses it more intensely (cannon) and then the intensity of all intensities - the nuclear warhead.

I believe he needs to express some emotion and it's building up and will explode and cause much 'fall out' if he doesn't. It could result in many of his friendships 'falling asleep' as a result.

It seems as if he is watching other's do what he needs to do - express his emotion or feelings or insight in a matter that he's kept quiet and inside that will explode in some form if not dealt with.

pray if this bears witness...

(this emotion or insight could very well be this very dream and it's prophetic message...)

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank you for your reply, but my husband is open about all his emotions. We just recently started practicing shooting guns and he was teasing me a bit. The first part was literal with some symbolic meaning...
I will continue praying about the rest.
Blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Daph,

There is a place in the Bible that states as they stood, their eyes melted in ther sockets and their tongues melted in theri mouths........When you do enough research you will find that only a nuclear warhead is the only thing that could do that to people in an instance. I paraphrased that some, as soon as I find it again i will post the scripture.

But it's like that night vision I had about in the last days the dead shall walk the earth....I sincerly belive that it is literal. Because destruction is surely coming upon the land and water...That is something God has revealed to me while reading His word.

While praying ask Him what does he want you to do with it....It just may be a warning to tell everyone to get ready for His return....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:51 pm

I agree daughterofgod! amen!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 pm

When i had this dream everything was as real as i am right now and it was in color. This dream had me spooked for weeks and i still dont like to think about it. I am comforted only by knowing that God is my shepherd and He leadeth me beside still waters. It shocks me when i have a dream like this how real it can feel.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Its been a while since I've been on this forum, but have just been reading posts as I feel I need to be more humble and talk less.

However I did feel led to comment on this dream, this is just my personal view, but it really could be genuine, maybe a war is coming as we get nearer to the tribulation. Im also thankful you posted this Daphanie, it may very well be a warning from the Lord.

God bless you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoursInHealth on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Interesting I had a similar dream like this... check out my dream called Russia attacks the USA/Turkey... october 30th and november 3rd... be bless and prayers to you

YoursInHealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm

daughterofgod1023 wrote:Daph,

There is a place in the Bible that states as they stood, their eyes melted in ther sockets and their tongues melted in theri mouths...........

I believe this is the scripture you were thinking of.

Zechariah 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:03 am

Yep thats the one! wow

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by malcorn on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:05 am

daughterofgod1023 wrote:Daph,

There is a place in the Bible that states as they stood, their eyes melted in ther sockets and their tongues melted in theri mouths........When you do enough research you will find that only a nuclear warhead is the only thing that could do that to people in an instance. I paraphrased that some, as soon as I find it again i will post the scripture.

But it's like that night vision I had about in the last days the dead shall walk the earth....I sincerly belive that it is literal. Because destruction is surely coming upon the land and water...That is something God has revealed to me while reading His word.

While praying ask Him what does he want you to do with it....It just may be a warning to tell everyone to get ready for His return....

Zachariah 14:12

malcorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:05 pm

:hairraising: :shocking:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top