Last night!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last night!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 pm

I remember in the series of dream I had Someone came to me and said you have snakes on your back and I can remember like tyring to turn to see tmy back and I can see like two snakes hanging on my back and I remember trying to pulling them off my back. I remember trying to be still without moving as I stand there i was lil a scared but I wanted them off of me.. Man I do not like these dreams.. Even when I think about it makes my skin crawl !! yuck!!

I asking God to reveal the enemy. I was thinking being that the snakes were on my back and I did not know it until someone told me that perhaps theses are sneaking ones that are close to me.. What do you think?

Ps I love that saying No weapon formed against me shall prosper.. God I ask the you reveal the enemy so clear that I would not have to think twice and that I would back away. thank you Lord...

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last night!!

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

bandaid um snakes can represent lies gossip slander,,esply on ur back,,ie;bak stabbing,, bandaid um someone mite come 2 u an say,,do u kno wats bein said about u??? i guess bein 4warned is bein 4armed,,look 4 accusations,, bandaid sorry sweety,, :uhoh: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 am

Ah thank you dreamster!! I think you are right.. But The Lord is preparing for this.. I am praying now that this wont happen and. 1 will be careful I love when the Lord says touch not my annointed..I will be watchful Thanks.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top