Puzzling Dream, cont....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puzzling Dream, cont....

Post by graham on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I posted the below dream a few days ago and received some encouraging iterpretations but I am still baffled by something. I believe that the fact that my friend's deceased daughter was mentioned in the dream has some significance as well as the confrontation with my daughter...please help!

Thank you!

Hello!

I will try to make this as simple as possible but I recently had a dream that I have been fervently praying about, almost desperate for the meaning.

I have a gentleman friend who I have become very close to. My grown children have yet to meet him and know very little about him but seem to have resentment toward him anyway. In my dream, I was confronting my daughter, telling her that my friend was coming for a visit and I would not tolerate any disrespect toward him. She interrupted me and said, "it's ok, Mom. I spoke with "Brooke" a couple of times and I'm good now". In the dream, I had no idea who "Brooke" was and it made no sense to me. When I woke up, I realized that "Brooke" was my gentleman friend's deceased daughter who niether I or my daughter ever met. I never even told my daughter Brooke's name. This dream seemed terribly profound at the time and I can't help but believe it was from The Lord. I would appreciate any light anyone might be able to shed on this. I'm sorry if it seems complicated.

Thank you

graham

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puzzling Dream, cont....

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 am

bandaid r u afraid of this part of the drm,,like the dead communikating?? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by graham on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 am

OH NO! I'm not afraid of it...just wondering what Brooke's part means.

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 am

To me it sounds like God is letting you know that your daughter will be fine with him. Brookes name means someone who lives by a brook (Could it be the living water?)

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by graham on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am

I understand what Brooke's name means but, I believe it also has to do with my friend's deceased daughter, no matter what her name is. Any insights?

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 am

I know we are not to speculate who is with the Lord and who isn't but if she was young when she died she most likely is with the Lord and the Lord is letting you know don't worry your daughter is going to be fine with your gentleman friend.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top