My 7 yr olds dream(boat and lightning in sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My 7 yr olds dream(boat and lightning in sky)

Post by angelwingz on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 pm

My 7 and a half year old daughter had a dream that I was driving a car and she was sitting in the back in the middle and for some reason the roof was off of the car because she could see up into the sky and perfectly around her. She said i was concentrating so hard on the road that i wouldn't even talk to her. I drove straight the whole way in a desert while other cars were passing me in the other direction(we were the only ones headed this way) then she saw 2 tractor trailer trucks fall on their side and i just kept driving(which she thought was weird) then all of a sudden i stop the car because there is a brick wall in front of me and i just backed the car up and went around and proceeded straight. when she looked up into the sky she saw lightning and a boat with children on it, she saw boys with short black hair just kinda staring at her and bright orange and white clouds. She also thinks God was this very bright light in her dream but he turned around because she thinks He didnt want her to see Him.
My daughter also said i wasn't driving too good but it was weird how i kept staring at the road and cars around me. I wanted to keep her with me. since she was afraid we were going to crash she said mommy, i am going to go to sleep now. Thats it... Can someone help me understand this better?

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My 7 yr olds dream(boat and lightning in sky)

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 am

hi there, just some thoughts for you to pray over, the open top car is your life/ministry/business and you are open to heavenly revelation, the open car, sky is blue, and can refer to revelation from God, you are concentrating on your walk/path with God, you are driving through a desert {Gods sees its difficulty in your life}, you are in His will traveling on the narrow road, many people travel on the way of destruction going the other way, you have choose the road of righteousness, truck and trailer could speak of you had to carry a heavy load, but you have passed that, or you are through it, you kept on driving, God are determined to complete Gods race, nothing is going to stop you, same with the brick wall, then again Gods light around you, {He is there to help you} the boat could be a new spiritual ministry that you will be in, children something new from God, the hair may refer to your obedience you kept on the narrow road going for God, orange, could refer to joy, happyness, white purity of spirit, biblical you can not see God and live, you are driving in the spirit in the natural it looks weird, it takes faith and courage to drive like you do, in the natural its fightening, hope something witnesses with you, Gods blessings and love, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 am

YES MARTIN IT DID!!!! I got goosebumps now, he he. Yes it makes sense, very much. Thank you for taking the time here to help, God bless you!!! :clap:

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 am

Praise God, all Glory due His name! :clap:

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top