Dream about babies on husband's jobsite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about babies on husband's jobsite

Post by prharris1974 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 pm

August 17,2009 while we are at a jobsite out of state, in Washington.

Phil, my husband, dreamt we had to kill these little children. He said they were actually babies; it was like they were deformed or not quite developed or something. We had to kill them in order to get the job done that we are supposed to be doing here. He didn't think it was just this job he is doing now, in Kent, Wa. He kept putting off killing the babies because he didn't want to do it. Someone finally did it for us, he said we would have, but just didn't want to.

Later, he told me the babies were all around the baseboards at the jobsite, and one was in something like a big vat of water. It was bobbing up and down trying to keep it's head above the water, trying to stay afloat. He said he had the same dream last week while we were here and it is very troubling to him.

Phil hardly ever dreams and remembers the dreams. When he does dream, I listen up.

Last edited by prharris1974 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to make myself more clear)

prharris1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about babies on husband's jobsite

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 pm

It is interesting to me that this dream centers around washington, where there have been laws passed to support abortion, and that many christians have not spoken up to oppose the laws. It says something to my spirit that being passive in this is the same as being in agreement. This are just my thoughts in general and are not aimed at your husband Phil. Aside from that, is there some sort of moral compromise that would put you in conflict with hurting innocent people? I know that for me babies can be real or visions of new things that are coming around for me. Maybe the babies are the compromise of a dream that God has given your husband for his life that he would have to lay aside as not a good fit with this new position. Being in the vat of water may mean a certain location in the midst of people with a certain worldview...when the Lord speaks, I know it is not always nice and obvious, is it?...Throw out what doesn't work, and pray about what I said. These are only my thoughts.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Scratch Chin wat kinda wrk does phil do??i kinda agree wiv sista idea ,,but i hav anutha angle2..i wonder that where the jobsite is ,,ther was ppl ther, who had drms 4 themselves,[babies]that havent come2 fruitian,,in order 4 ur hubby 2 do his job these had2 be destroyed,,but he koodnt go tru wiv it,,someone else did,,um it sounds like hes in construction,,did a building hav2 be demolished b4 he kood start wrk?? babys around the basebords is significant,foundational..um the one baby tryin 2 stay afloat seems like a last effort to servive this ordeal..um 2 hav the drm twice is sending u a message,,one way or the other ther is something goin on at that site,, bandaid flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prharris1974 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm not sure of these replies to my original message. I haven't been on that track at all and am praying about all of them.
I'm not rejecting these, but don't want to be guessing either.
My husband has been very troubled by these dreams and don't want to misinterpret what God is saying.
Thanks for your suggestions and I am praying about it.

prharris1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Scratch Chin wat does ur hubby do on this job site,,?? r there any details leftout?? the dream is symbollik..so it kood hav many possabilitys,,wat is goin on at that site now??? Flower Power

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prharris1974 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm

I feel like we are trying to "guess" what God is saying. I don't want to do that. I have never asked anyone to help with a dream interpretation before. When God gives me dreams, He also gives me the understanding. Does that makes sense to you all?

I just don't want to keep filling in things and having people "guess". I want prayerful consideration to the dream, and don't feel like I should have to tell any more than the dream itself, if I do, that's just guess work, in my opinion. Am I wrong in thinking that?

Sincere

prharris1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

bandaid well if god gives u the interp,,which is great,,why did u bother posting it here,,?? i guess i neednt have replyed,,perhaps ur pastor kood give u a more absolute interpretation,, flower [temi comes 2 mind] lol! lol! ,,,

Last edited by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prharris1974 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:35 pm

I am sorry that offended you. I am not saying that your interpretation is wrong. I am prayerfully considering it. I am only saying this is the first time one of us has had a dream, that we felt was from the Lord, and I didn't have the interpretation. I definitely do not want to offend you in any way. In Christ.

temi comes to mind? I have no idea what that means.

prharris1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Umkay, well, we will pray for the Lord to show you the interpretation, but honestly, sometimes the answer is there, but we cannot always accept the answer on the natural level. Sometimes, we just don't understand what God is saying, because it is the honour of a king to reveal what God has hidden. There could be a multiple answer to your dreams. So, do what you feel the Lord is calling you to do. Dreamster...you are so funny.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm

i dont mind if my interp is incorrect,,u sound like u hav already decided wat it is .b4 u posted tha drm,,not having some bak ground details is like trying 2 do a jigsaw wivout all the pieces,,imagine goin 4 counciling an saying this is our issue,in 6 sentances an expecting a full solution frm the counseler, wivout them having any other infomation,,,im just giveing u some perspective,frm our end,,,we see in part an know in part,, flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top