Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

Pray for my relationship with my boyfriend

Hey all,
I just ask that you pray for me and my boyfriend...i recently broke his trust, and it hurts me so bad that I hurt him. I just ask that you all pray with me for restoration....I am feeling so sad and hurt, disappointed and angry with myself....I also pray that ya'll pray for me...I have been going through so much on the inside, and i don't know how to handle it...I have all kinds of feelings of despair, unhappiness, etc. It seems like ever since i accepted my calling, I have been attacked, emotionally, ad mentally. I need serious prayer. Thank you.

Lovelywomanofvirtue, I will pray for you however let me say something to you. After you have repented before the Lord, after you have gone to your BF asked for forgiveness for offending him, then you MUST forgive yourself. If you don't, even if he does forgive you, you will be no good to him.

This may be a relationship that you have to let go of for a season so you can be restored and HE can be restored...if not the relationship can never be restored.

You also need to pray to see if this relationship is the will of God. I know this is not something you want to hear at this point...especially how you are feeling, but you REALLY need to see if this is what God has for you.

You said that ever since you accepted your calling, you've been attacked...that's normal so stand your ground and FIGHT GIRL!!!!! You are the Righteousness of God and you are an Heiress of the throne...tell the devil to take a hike and take back your emotions and you mind. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!!!! huggins