Embezzeling husband goes to jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embezzeling husband goes to jail

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 am

I had a dream that I was at a table talking to my husband (maybe kitchen table) not in my real house but the house in the dream was mine. All of a sudden two men came in and arrested my husband, putting handcuffs on him and talking him to jail. Apparently for embezzeling. After they left I laid down on my bed looked up and said "How could I not know he was doing this"? This bedroom was dome shaped with gorgeous dark wood paneling all the way up.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Embezzeling husband goes to jail

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 am

Do not have two differing weights in your bag—one heavy, one light. 14 Do not have two differing measures in your house—one large, one small. 15 You must have accurate and honest weights and measures, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. 16 For the LORD your God detests anyone who does these things, anyone who deals dishonestly.
Then Aaron's sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is on the burning wood, as an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.
Moses said to Aaron, "Come to the altar and sacrifice your sin offering and your burnt offering and make atonement for yourself and the people; sacrifice the offering that is for the people and make atonement for them, as the LORD has commanded."
His sons used to take turns holding feasts in their homes, and they would invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them. 5 When a period of feasting had run its course, Job would send and have them purified. Early in the morning he would sacrifice a burnt offering for each of them, thinking, "Perhaps my children have sinned and cursed God in their hearts." This was Job's regular custom.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 am

I wonder why you would dream this, UseMe. I was desperately searching for my friend and her husband. Hadn't talked to them for a while, wondered what was going on. I found out yesterday that there was an indictment on them. I did a google for indictments, and they are raining indictments lately. Hmmm...I am really praying for her, because it just seems that this is not the type of thing she would do. She is very Godly. But I haven't found them yet. I don't even know what happened to her baby. I hope that he has not ended up in foster care.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 am

Ummm...I can only hope that your husband is symbolic to someone else...maybe someone that is close to him and not necessarily him. I would pray...and I will pray with you...that this is NOT a literal dream. If it is, God may be showing you that possibly he may be getting involved in something that will lead to this or...false charges. I don't know, but my heart aches right now. bandaid

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:38 am

My husband to my knowledge would not think of this in real life.

mbstudent Should I offer a sacrifice (like fasting I assume) for my husband. He does not live up to the spiritual head of household, he does not go to church, nor read the word of God. Everything he knows about God is from early childhood Sunday school or me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 am

My heart too Cholette, ,thank you for your prayers. I was hoping this dream is symbolic of his words towards me. That God was arresting him causing him to not steal my treasure (which is God's will and his word)

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 am

Sorry also my youngest son had a dream about him crashing his car this morning too, so I have been in prayer, lots of prayer for him.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:35 am

Hmm, certainly seems like a praying situation. God can allow certain things to happen to turn people around. That is for sure. It does seem that the two dreams are related to me. I know that without a car, that would certainly hinder a person's mobility, or will to move around and do what a person freely wants to do in their life. Being arrested too is a situation where an authority exercises an action that causes a person is not able to exercise their own free will. Praying for you, UseMe.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Husband

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 pm

usemeLord wrote:My husband to my knowledge would not think of this in real life.

mbstudent Should I offer a sacrifice (like fasting I assume) for my husband. He does not live up to the spiritual head of household, he does not go to church, nor read the word of God. Everything he knows about God is from early childhood Sunday school or me.

Pray and Fast.
God has warned you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top