fighting in isreal....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fighting in isreal....

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 am

i was on the border of the desert between isreal an palistine,,sand everywhere,,i was makin my way 2 the isreali command post,,then a old car in the distance followed me,,then stopped,out popped 4 arabs,,they began shooting at me,,i found cover an a gun an shoot bak,,i made my way 2 the post,, :whew: met the commandant,,an began talkin,,i said i wanted 2 help how ever i kood,,he said go2 the storeroom 4 supplies,,ther wasa woman ther helping,,i asked for 2 gold pens ,,she got them frm behinda door,,just bic pens wiv gold tops,,i got other stuff an went bak 2 C in Chrge,,,the next day arrives im bak in the bunker,,i feel sand go dwn my bak,,ugh its real,, i ask 4 a machine gun ,,he gives me one,,i go out 2 the trenches nearby an begin shooting,,the scene then moves 2 my farm where i grew up,,im outside the woolshed,,the enemy is across the stream on a hill,there r lots of them men woman ,kids,,im alone,,they come across the stream an rob my shed of tools,,spanners,etc, they hav bombs in cellphs,,radios,,anything,,then the leaders son comes over,,i think hes gonna bomb something but he dont,,he wants 2 stay wiv me,,?? so he does,,,i just keep them at bay wiv my gun,,then i run outta ammo,,and it becomes a water gun,, bandaid i feel my death is soon ,,as they prepare 2 attack me,,im lookin 4 somewhere 2 hide,,,inside,,as they move ..suddenly a sand colored tank comes frm behind the shed an starts shooting all its guns,, :clap: im saved,, praiseGod :whew: :whew: that was close,, :eek: :eek: :yes:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fighting in isreal....

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

WOW!! I can pick up bits and pieces of this dream so maybe someone else can fill in the blanks.

You had a dream about pens before and I think the interpretation was that you were going to write. I believe the Gold represents God,..like a calling from God. When you go back to the woolshed at the farm where you grew up, could this be where God is calling you back to? Could the men, women and children represent those whom you are called to?

It seems like there will come a time where it looks like the enemy would have robbed you of your "tools" and that their weapons are bigger than what you can handle, but the scripture that came to me when your gun ran out of ammo and turned into a water gun was "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God through the pulling down of strongholds". I see the water gun as a sign that the weapon you thought you needed to overcome the enemy was not really your weapon because the "tank" is the "MIGHTY IN GOD" weapon that you will need.
As usual, these are just thoughts and not an interpretation...PRAY on what I've said...I'm just sayin... flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:48 am

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath [a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.' "

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness

I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

But if it happens after sunrise, he is guilty of bloodshed. "A thief must certainly make restitution, but if he has nothing, he must be sold to pay for his theft.

As a thief is disgraced when he is caught,
so the house of Israel is disgraced—
they,
their
kings and their officials,
their priests and their prophets.

Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised

Moses.

All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give all of you into our hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:29 am

Wow, dreamster, what a vision. As always, we continue to pray for the peace of Israel, but I do believe that we will be doing something besides praying to help Israel. I agree with Cholette. I don't have a lot of insight for you, buddy, I seem to be just a watcher now for a long time. But I promise I will be praying about this dream today, Israel, I will never forget you...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:55 pm

Question...

What happened to the things you got from the storeroom? Doesn't seem like you used them. You asked what you could do to help and was instructed to got get supplies from the storeroom; yet you didn't use them...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

um colettesweety,,i hada gold pen drm in the woolshed b4,,ur rite,, lol! ,,maybe i;ll write about my past??um the men wm cdn were middle eastern,,im not sure about that calling,,my gun just squirted water instead of fireing bullets,, bandaid yes i need soldier jesus,, :roflx: whistle :bighug: :thankyou:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

M B ,,,great scrips ,, :thankyou: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:12 pm

flower um virtus,,i didnt realy see wat i got frm the storerm except tha pens mainly,,perhaps tha gun,,um i did go an fite in the trenches afta the storerm :clap: dang it sure feels like it,, Sweet Dreams :snicker: : im tired,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 am

Hey D! Again, I'm not looking at the other responses before I post. This dream, I believe, kind of goes along with the one you posted where you gave up in taking the test and kind of quit. I believe this is giving you a more in-depth look at the battle, though. I believe it's showing you how you started, and how you've ended up. At first when you stepped out in this faith battle, you were gung-ho. You reported for duty, and you were ready to take up your weapons and fight the good fight of faith. And, you did it -- quite successfully, I might add. I feel like the pens that were gold symbolize words. Scripture calls our tongues like the pens of a ready writer. (Psalms 45:1, "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.") So I feel like this has to do with words you have spoken in agreement with God's word. The fact that the pens were gold is the thing that clues me into the fact that these were God's words that you were using. God is so in to gold, the streets of heaven are paved with it!

Then the dream switches and now you are back "at home" where you grew up. That's when things kind of begin to go south. You run out of ammo. Of course, the ammo would be the Word of God. In your last dream you kind of wearied of the test and gave up. I wonder if God would be showing you that you have let your "reserve" of the Word of God get too low. I have noticed in my own life that when I'm going through things, I must increase my word in-take. It's the our amunition against the enemy. It's also the place where we "get faith" for faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. (Hebrews 11:1) When I'm in a battle, I tend to be using more of the Word of God, and therefore, I have to intake more of it. Does that make sense? So I feel like God is showing you what you need to do here! :clap:

Then at the end, God comes forth with a rescuing hand to save you. I believe this is the "escape hatch" that I referred to with your last dream. For every trial and test God has made a way of escape. He's not going to allow you to be tested beyond what you are able to bear. (1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.") I feel like God is showing you how to "renew" yourself, but at the same time he is reassuring you that He is going to fight for you and deliver you from the tests you are going through, because that's His promise!

Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:18 pm

ohhh i neva wooda linked the 2 drms sandy,, :eek: um ur on target,,yes im low of word ammo,, bandaid bandaid bandaid :thankyou: 4 a most insightful word,,u rock,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 am

You're welcome! To God be the glory, D! :clap:

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Sandra P wrote:You're welcome! To God be the glory, D! :clap:
flower flower oh yeah dont 4get babyjesus :rocking: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: