Volcano and lava - Manifestation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Volcano and lava - Manifestation

Post by ShaunaC on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Hello,

It appears that my little daughter also has the gift of dreams. Tonight she woke up upset because she dreamt about a volcano. She told me that she did not want it to erupt and pour lava over our house. Then a little while later she mentioned that she did not want lava to cover her hands.

My daughter is three. I have no idea how she knows about volcanoes.

Any insights on the meaning of volcanoes and lava in this instance would be very much appreciated.
-S

So, my husband and I prayed with and for our little daughter after this experience last night. It was also never far from my thoughts for most of the day. As always with God, there seems to be a few layers to this.

On my drive home today, I suddenly understood the cause of this dream.... my mother!! My parents told me the night before that they were planning to drive up to our place for a visit this evening. Nothing is more of a thorn in my life than my relationship with my mother. The emotional turmoil of the volcano and lava (thanks for the definition) perfectly describes what happens to me every time I am in her presence.

Today was no different, and she deliberately provoked me in a number of ways this evening. However, because of the prayers my daughter's dream evoked, the entire evening went MUCH better than it could have. This situation is much more than mother/daughter dynamics and I have a long, long way to to overcome it spiritually, but today was a small victory! Praise the Lord!

I also find it interesting that the Lord used my young daughter to give this revelation. She is also a seer, but she is so young that she doesn't fully understand her gifting, so last night's dream scared her a little. What is extremely interesting is that for some reason I decided to watch "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" last night on tv! Coincidence? What struck me is that my daughter said she did not want the lava on her hands. In the movie, Lavagirl (who was struggling to understand her identity) was extremely frustrated because whatever she touched with her hands was immediately burnt and destroyed. At that point in the movie she did not yet understand her gifts. Later on, she was given the revelation that her gift was that of "light" and she used it in a powerful way to dispel the threatening darkness.

I am not saying my daughter is Lavagirl! But I think God was giving me a little insight into my daughter's gifting and what she will experience as she struggles to understand it. As a parent, this is precious knowledge and guides me in my prayers for her.

Blessings,
-S

Last edited by ShaunaC on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Manifestation)

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Volcano and lava - Manifestation

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 am

Do you live anywhere near volcanoes?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 am

This is from a dream dictionary from Tehillah. I can't seem to get on this websites dream symbols anymore. If it's not physical then it would be in the spirt.

Volcano: Something very explosive blowing up and bringing change; unexpected pressure that brings an out of control reaction; emotional instability that is unpredictable; the judgment of God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top