A prayer to be heard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A prayer to be heard

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:43 pm

My Father, my Father. I am. many people are, in anguish of spirit and waiting for our change to come. Lord, we love you too much to accuse you, and let go of your hand. Because the whole while we have been in this trial of fire, you have been our cooling touch. When the floods came to sweep us away and drown and destroy us, You lifted a standard against that enemy. Whole armies of people can come against us and have, but You only made us leap over them and their plans, and run through them like a one woman/man army. You are my strength, my light and my shield. You are my song in the night. You are our security and surety. You are our Shield and Exceeding Great reward. Lord, when we struggle to keep dignity, honor and integrity before You, You always keep Your Promises. I count on Your Covenant, Lord. Your mercies are tender and new each day. I know You watch over us carefully, and lovingly. I feel Your love. I ask you to deliver us out of our present circumstances. I know that you are using them to give us perserverance, and equip us with every good thing so that we will be perfect, not lacking anything that we need to do the work that you created us to do. But now, reason with your children. I know I am tired. We are not accusing you, Daddy Father. I know you understand that we are just waiting, and while we wait, I will again ask you to remove these hard things from us. They are like pits in our teeth, sour milk in our throat. Please remove these hard places, Lord, and put a reviving spirit in me. In all of us. I read princessdelia's prayer, blue504, change, love, so many that are seeking your face and not your hand. We are truly coming to you without motive, without gile, being washed in the blood of the Lamb, asking you to revive our spirits so that we may laugh again, and feel alive, and rejoice in you, and sing your praises, and tell all about you. Dead people cannot praise you, Lord. But we are lively stones, so we praise you. You know what is best for us. May your perfect will be done in our lives. In Jesus' name, we ask it all. praying

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A prayer to be heard

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Father I come in agreement with Light. Thank you for the breakthrough... God we love you forever... Amen

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Amen, Amen, Amen and again Amen praiseGod

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:22 am

In Jesus Name Father, A three fold cord is very hard to break.
In Jesus Father Send the provision and help need it.
Amen and amen,
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 am

Restoration cometh...in Jesus name! :clap:

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:39 am

What a beautiful prayer LightBeam...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! God has heard it and honored it and we expect to see change in the name of Jesus!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Jehovah Jireh my provider.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am

wen the lord brought bak the captives of zion we were like them that drmed,,our mouths were filled wiv larfter,our tounges wiv songs of joy,, :clap: lol! flower weepin endureth 4 a nite,,but joy comes in tha morning,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top