Another weird dream-please help me figure this out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another weird dream-please help me figure this out

Post by momof5 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 am

I posted last week about the dreams of cars hitting my kids, 2 of those dreams involved my 3 year old daughter.
I also wanted to mention that the sermon last night at church was about end times and Jesus' return and it was a powerful message and really spoke to me (may or may not be related). Here's the dream I had last night. This is very long, I'm sorry. Thank you if take the time to read and respond.

I was in my house and looked outside and I saw a cloud shaped like a man's face. It was a very pleasant face, not scary at all. It didn't just "kind of look like it", it was very distinct and detailed! I stepped outside to take a closer look and was amazed! There was a man outside also and he was taking a picture (I think I may have said something like "wow, that's amazing! to him). I thought taking a pic was a good idea so I ran in to get my camera and came back out and took several pics. Then I noticed a reflection of the front of my house acrosss the street. This was not strange to me, as if it was supposed to be there. What was strange to me was that the stuff inside my house was also reflected. Then I said to my old friend from high school (who was suddenly in the dream), "It's like there's a mirror on the back of the house (the one across the street) reflecting everything inside my house!" I could see the kitchen sink, appliances, and such. I found this to be very strange in my dream and I said, "I'm going to take a picture" because I wanted to see if it was a true reflection or if it was an an actual house (??). My friend Marcy stopped me and said, "No more pictures! God does not want you 'click, click, clicking' pictures all the time of everything." She suggested we just go inside. When we got inside, I suddenly felt very afraid. Also, my 3 year old was now in the dream. Then Marcy said, "Let's just go to sleep" and I felt so much better having her there with me and three of us laid on the floor together. I couldn't sleep at first, then started to doze off right at the time my 3 year old said, "Mommy, the men are after me again." I looked up and if you've ever seen the movie "numbers" (I do not recommend it and wish I wouldn't have seen it), it was like a scene from that movie and the men looked like that (alien type looking men). As they moved towards us I tried to wake Marcy but I could hardly move and had no voice. I could barely whisper. It was more like a gasp/whisper type sound if there was one at all. Marcy wouldn't budge. I pulled her hair and everything and she wasn't waking at all. I started saying "Jesus" over and over and over (whisper/gasp) and it was soooo frustrating that I couldn't talk! Then men were coming closer and I kept whispering "Jesus" and then I started to try to speak in toungues and that was also whisper/gasp but there was some voice to it finally (it came and went) but it was such an effort to get anything out! Once they were right up to us, one of the alien men said about my 3 year old daughter, "Look, it's like the mat she's laying on is like a fiery shield." (They tried to reach out but couldn't get close to her-the mat stopped them) I was thrilled to hear that and kept speaking in tongues and I was right in their faces using every ounce of energy I had to gasp out my tongues looking right in their eyes. I was MAD! I could barely move though and could barely speak and I just remember being so incredibly frustrated by that. Oh, and towards the end, Marcy finally woke up somewhat and also started to try to speak in tongues also with the same whispering/gasp sound.

Before anything further happened, I woke up and felt so scared. I didn't want to go back to sleep for fear of the dream continuing so I stayed up.

I do not recall seeing any colors except maybe the alien men might have had like a neon green glow (?) not sure about that though. I don't know why on earth my old high school friend was in the dream.

Please share any insight you may have. What on earth is going on? Why is my 3 year old daughter in most of these dreams?? God is trying to tell me something.

God Bless and thank you.

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another weird dream-please help me figure this out

Post by cyndiee777 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 am

This dream is about an evil spirit that you allowed into your life (house). It's a familiar spirit (high school friend) and it's main purpose it to turn you away from seeing God's glory (when you take pictures, it's to capture God's love, blessing and glory in to your mind). It doesn't want you to stay in God's presence of grace (which is peace in your heart) but cause you confusion and worries. Your daugther represents the worry you've been carrying around. It's the enemy trying to steal your joy and peace! When you invited the high school friend (spirit) inside, that's when all the crazy things started to happen. You were in glory one min. then in chaos when you invited this "friend" inside your home. The "friend" wants you to sleep. Sleep is to be spiritually blind.

You need to pray for Jesus to cleanse your body of this evil spirit that causes you needless worries and fears! Place all your worries in God's hands and expect the Lord to take care of them. Anytime you feel that peace is being robbed from you, realize it's the enemy.

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momof5 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:42 am

I have had a lot of fear lately. Probably started back in January. Would that familiar spirit be fear? What exactly IS a familiar spirit? And why would my friend, if she was an evil spirit, wake up towards the end of my dream and try to pray in the spirit with me?

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:14 pm

It means a spirit that has been with you before that was casted out when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior but invited back in because of an open door (a sin). Something must have happened in January which allowed you to open your door to this. Ask the Lord to reveal it to you or it may flash in your mind as you read this. It could be a spirit that makes you drink, smoke, FEAR, hate, steal, etc... I don't believe you were praying in the HOLY SPIRIT, but praying in a spirit! Evil spirits are fallen angels (they know the language)!!! Do you know what you were praying in the dream? Remember, satan tries to mimic all God's miracles!!! Trust me, they know God and the power of Jesus!! I don't hear you calling out to Jesus anywhere in the dream. You cannot stop them without His precious name!!! We must look at the dream to hear God's message. How did you feel before this friend "which we know satan tries to pretend to be".. And what happened when this friend was allowed to come inside?

Before:
Looking and living in God's glory

After:
Fear, chaos, confusion (which is satan's way of leading you in the wrong direction), helplessness, speaking in a unknown language without understanding, etc...

Even monks pray (they pray harder than most of us).. They pray in the spirit and use tongues!!! But who are they praying to and what are they praying about???? I've witnesses those who pray in tongues and heal with their hands, but they weren't from God.

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by momof5 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 pm

LOL Well... that's interesting. Can't say I'm on board with ya. That's a little too far fetched for me. ; ) I remember specifically in my dream calling out to Jesus numerous times (and I did mention that if you'll read my dream again). And yes, I was calling out TO HIM, not just saying "Jesus" because I remember what I was thinking in my dream. It was very detailed. And I know I was speaking in tongues (my HOLY SPIRIT prayer language). My daughter, by the way, was kept safe by the "fiery shield". I was not "inviting" the evil, I was warding it off.

I may be struggling with a spirit of fear or something else, but I can tell you for certain that the Holy Spirit is in me and the Holy Spirit and an evil Spirit are not BOTH in me. I can certainly be harassed by an evil spirit by something I've allowed (like fear or whatever) but it's not IN me. I'm full of the Spirit of God. There's no room for an evil spirit in there, too. ; ) If you show me Scripture to back up your claim that and born again Christian who is full of the Holy Spirit can have an evil spirit living in them too, then I'll go through and read in context the Scriptures you present to me and I'll be open and teachable.

I do not receive for one nanosecond that my prayer language is from the devil. I reject that in Jesus' Name.

Thanks all for your input. Going to go pray and trust that the Holy Spirit will reveal to me and my husband what the dream was about. I already have a few thoughts that are being confirmed by my husband.

Be blessed.

momof5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiee777 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Psalm 32:2
2 Blessed is the man
whose sin the LORD does not count against him
and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Romans 7
14We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
21So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God's law; 23but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

This is where you and I are different. I know I'm a sinner. If I sin, I open a doorway for attacks from my walk with God. I have seen it and I have lived it. I can be filled with the Holy Spirit, but because of free will, I can sin (allowing evil spirits inside) and fall away from God's grace. The only way to close that door is to confess your sins. By confessing, the Lord kicks out those that don't belong there and closes that door. I believe there are false churches that teach false teachings with false spirits. You must test all spirits.

You twisted some of my words and I should have responded when I wasn't in a rush to be more specific with "calling out to Jesus" and "speaking in tongues", but I won't speak further on the issue but I wanted to give you the verses above.

cyndiee777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 am

Marcy has it's meaning in the Roman God Mars. Mars is the roman god of war. I think you are waring in your spirit against the enemy. The enemy shuts us up. I have had numerous dreams where I am almost suffocated and I am struggling to wake. I know if I don't wake I will die. I believe it when I am not getting the word of God in me or trusting in the word of God to protect me and my family. The house I believe represents your body, seeing kitchen appliances might be your inner workings of your body like liver and stuff. The cloud seemes to represent God watching over you. Aliens are demons that come in from sin which could be the sin of fear in real life getting in front of your faith in God word. God has not given us the spirit of fear but of peace, love and a sound mind. Keep in the word of God, believe he will protect you and your kids from whatever will come into your lives.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top