Dream Trilogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Trilogy

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:28 am

Normally when I have several dreams in one night I post them separately but I felt like I should post these together although they don't necessarily connect...I'm praying that someone might have an interpretation of them...

1) I was traveling for business at a new job (or it may have been an interview). At the end of the trip my new boss (or potential boss) sent me a bouquet of yellow flowers (carnation like but fuller than carnations) to me at the hotel I was staying at because she discovered that I was going through a lot and she appreciated my work (I hadn't told her about my recent situation with my ex-boyfriend nor about how difficult it was to actually be able to go on the trip because of the arrangements that I had to make regarding my two sons - working with uncooperative fathers, having my mother come out of town to watch them for a period of time, etc.)

2) I was at the dentist's office and the dentist told me that I had two rows of bottom teeth. The front teeth in the first row were loose so he'd have to wait for those to heal so that he could remove the second row of teeth...I was really concerned because I didn't know that I had two rows of teeth.

3) My mother (83) and I were traveling. It seemed like part of it was a cruise and we were now coming back to meet the plane to take us back home. I remember collecting different things to take back home with us - an itinerary (why I needed it now that the trip was over is a question) and unused voucher tickets that were redeemable so I kept them. When we got home, my car (it was a station wagon) was parked in front of what was my house (although it seemed like another hotel except that we lived in the suite). There were two dogs there that apparently were my pets (I don't have dogs in real life) and I'd forgotten to take them to the kennel or provide food for them before the trip so they were in the car the whole time we were away. I was worried that they weren't fed and that they were forced to use the car as a bathroom but when I checked they didn't. They were barking a lot - not ferociously, just anxious to get out. One was a Black Lab and the other a yellow Lab. I opened the door so that I could put a leash on them because I was afraid that they would be out of control and run off.

In the next scene, we entered the hotel/home and my ex-husband appeared in the lobby. It seemed like he moved into the hotel. We had small talk and he walked with us back to our room. My mother went in first and I was talking to my ex-husband outside the room's door. He had to use the bathroom and went through the door (which I didn't like because he didn't ask permission). My mother was changing clothes and was only wearing a slip - he cut her off as she was walking towards the bathroom so that he could go first. I thought that was way out of line and told him so. He swung at me like he was going to slap me. I grabbed him by the throat and we landed on the toilet with me on top of him. With my hands still around his throat, I told him that if he ever threatened me, my mother or anyone else like that again, I would beat him up. (am editing for sake of the post - I didn't use the word "beat" in the dream) I told him that he no longer had control of me or my life so he should never attempt to play the "intimidator" card with me ever again. He had a look of fear in his eyes and apologized. I let go of him and he left.

In real life, my ex-husband was abusive. We divorced eight years ago but now are on good terms - civil, no drama (although he is still abusive in his subsequent relationships)....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Trilogy

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 pm

1. see the posts beow for the first dream...sorry i got mixed up and had to edit!
2. God is telling you you must heal in one area of your life before he can operate on issues/or a problem that has recently come up that doesnt belong. Just rest and heal.......
3. of course by now you know that the last dream is showing your spiritual authority and that satan can no longer use others to intimidate you. praiseGod
love,
Daph

Last edited by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Dream #1 is showing you as able to do a job, but stressed while doing it. Dream #2: You will be called away from some role you are currently doing that you like a lot (leading a women's bible study/small group, being a youth mentor, something like that). You will have to give it up for a short while so that you can heal (like Daphne said), but you will be blessed for taking this time off. People will understand that you cannot be in this caregiver/ministry role if you are not whole yourself. You may worry about "Who will take care of them or lead them" while you are away. I think the dogs are showing that the people that you feel are being "abandoned" will miss you and anxiously await your return, but God will take care of them. The unused tickets and iternary show that you will be able to pick back up right where you left off. I think the last dream w/ your mom and ex show why you need to take some time off and do some healing. Daphne's assesment (#3 makes sense), but it could also have something to do with boundaries and your need to be able to establish healthy boundaries with people and be OK with it. It mad you mad that your ex went across a threshold he should not have, you ended up in a toilet (a place of privacy) and hashed it out. These all have to do with boundaries. Dr's Cloud and Townsedn have an excellent book on boundaries. Once you figure out boundaries and feel that it is OK to tell people about where the boundaries lie you will be much more effective and/or relaxed in your caregiver/ministry role. God does not want you to be stressed - HE LOVES You and sees you and wants to lavish his good gifts upon you! But it seems that he will be pushing a pause button for a little while so He can heal and then LAVISH. I read a story in 2 Kings 4 this week where a woman was told by Elisha to go get pots from her neighbors. God ended up filling as many pots as she collected with olive oil to pay off her debts and to live off of. When she stopped collecting pots, God stopped providing olive oil. Get your pots ready! He's coming to fill you up!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:01 pm

ACK! I got the first dream mixed up with someone elses flower dream!!! sorry! i will edit that!
ok the first dream means you will be stressed about a job or responcibility but have nothing to worry about! The problem was fixed a long time ago!!
love, Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top