A lady I knew in the past = Lesbian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lady I knew in the past = Lesbian

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:14 pm

I used to work with a lady, who was an "out" lesbian. Her and I were friends, and although I am straight, I kind of felt drawn in to her. She had this sex appeal (or whatever) that drew me into her. Thank God I've never crossed my own boundary and been with another woman, but I've battled with the idea of it for over a decade now. Not that I'm naturally drawn to women, but every once in a while, I'll befriend a woman who is a lesbian or bi-sexual and fill that same "drawing in" sensation. I've gotten rid of every friendship that this has happened with and I don't regret that. However, I get dreams sometimes about women and figure a lust spirit of some sort is attacking my dreamworld. Anyhow, here's the dream:

I was in a public place, like a mall and I was hanging out with that lady I used to work with. We were all having a fun time. I don't remember who else was there. As she was about to leave, I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear, "De-virginize me." Well, she did, and I was overcome with lust - like in a short trance. She had to be discreet because we were in the middle of the mall, so other people kind of saw, but didn't. I didn't really care because I wanted what I wanted. She had to leave and left me hanging a little bit. I didn't feel too badly after that, but I sort of did too because I crossed the line I drew up for myself. I asked for it though. The end.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago entitled, "My husband hired me a hooker." This dream was kind of similar (he hired me a woman, not a man), but this time I chose to do what I did, I asked for it.

Please help, but try to be nice (and not so blunt this time, although I usually appreciate that). I've had an extremely hard week and am a little oversensitive about the state of my marriage right now. God bless though and thanks!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A lady I knew in the past = Lesbian

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Scratch Chin hmm christa im thinkin that being ina publik place is good,,it shows that ur bring this temptation 2 the lite,, Cheering rememba its justa drm ,,it didnt happen irl,,so dont :banghead: urself,,im wondering if its a cry 4 intamacy 4 u,,becos ur marriage has been hell ,,maybe ur substituting a man 4 a woman in this way,,i think u wanting it is a unforfulled area in ur life wanting satisfaction,,probly a mix of emotional ,sexuall.physical needs all at once,,um however at the end of the encounter u felt abit let down,,i guess becos the answer isnt in this act wiv this woman,,i hope this is of some help 2 u,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Wow....actually, you made a very critical point that just dawned on me. Women = emotional side. I think you're dead on! I'm very unfulfilled right now in many aspects of my marriage, and very much so, the emotional side.

He says he's a changed man and we're going to spend some time together today, but I've felt so let down from the past. I just don't know what to do because my heart isn't into this marriage anymore. God is bringing me through each day....one by one, minute by minute. It's been a huge test of faith for me. I usually like to plan a little in my future, but God hasn't really allowed it. I've been getting lots of curve balls, strike outs, and foul balls. I feel like I'm either not playing the game right or I don't have the skills or the tools to get to the base.

Thank you, that was a great interpretation!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 pm

flower um that adds up..i think its a pikture of ur internal feelings,,ur need 4 love,,u want it all costs,,u hav unmet needs,,that rnt saying no,anymor,,2 the point that they will do watever, even in publik 2 be met,,um they say only a woman knows wata woman needs,,whoever they r,, lol! im not sure how i kno that,, lol! um u were haveing a fun time,, i bet its been along time since that has happened,, bandaid um ur emotional state is looking 4 alturnatives 2 ur current situation,,,watever it takes 2 get wat it needs,,i feel ur situation sweety,, bandaid praying 4 u, flower Dr D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top