Ocean, Hotel, HUGE WAVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ocean, Hotel, HUGE WAVE

Post by Lori on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:08 pm

In my dream I remember I was on the water (I felt it was the ocean), there were two boats, I was on one and I think my sister was on the other (or we were in the same boat but had two boats w/us), the boats were next to each other one I know had an engine, I think the other didn't it was the smaller boat. Anyhoot, I look down at the water it's dark, really dark, and it dark outside (kinda like when you take a picture and it's dark, poor lighting) and I say to whoever I'm with (I know one was my sister, not sure who else was there), I think we should go back, the water is calm but I feel like there is a storm coming. They seem to disregard what I'm saying, then I say NO, I really think we should go back. The next part I'm missing - I don't remember it well and impossible to explain. Next I'm on the beach, there are people all over the beach like at a resort (busy resort) it's still dark, light the lights were turned off. I look out in the ocean and see a big wave coming, I point to it like see, I knew something was gonna happen (the wave was turquoise) it kept getting bigger and bigger, it was a HUGE Wave now, but still a ways off a bit. I know this thing is gonna hit us (at this point I don't feel my sister or anyone else I knew was there I was on the beach myself, but w/all the other people I don't know), I run into the big hotel behind me on the beach I know I have to get to safety, I was going to go to my room, then some people started to run in w/me for safety, I look in my pocket for my room key (the plastic kind you slide) I have a chewed up plastic something else card but not my room key. I'm looking around to see what I can grab onto, maybe tie myself to, but still would rather go to my room, but I know I can't get there w/o my key. I see two guys come in (since I ran into the hotel all seems calm, except me, I'm hurry to get to safety). I ask them if they can let me into, I guess to the hallway, but I still realize I can't make it to my room, then I wake up.

So I gather this isn't a good dream lol! , I have a few thoughts of my own, but would appreciate any help w/an interpretation.

:thankyou:

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ocean, Hotel, HUGE WAVE

Post by Lori on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 am

Any thought?

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top