Scaly belly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scaly belly

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi all,
This is a repost, but I am wondering if this means something concerning some recent events in my life....here is my dream again...

Hi all, I recently had a strange dream. I was standing in the bathroom mirror, and i had my shirt up, and i was rubbing the dark line between my belly button and the bottom of my stomach. The weird thing was, the line was kinda rough, and scaly, along it, and i was just rubbing my finger up and down it. My boyfriend was standing next to me, and we were both looking in the mirror. I was just calmly rubbing it, and i looked at him, and he at me, and that was the end of the dream....to give u some background...we recently got into an argument and are on the brink of our relationship. I was doing something that I wasn't supposed to...which caused this...and I don't know if he is going to break up with me or not...but after going through this...that dream came back to me...I think what it could mean is that....that scaly part on the line of my stomach could be like i was cut there but now I am healing...maybe i was pregnant with our future...and even though we are going through this....it'll heal, but that scab will always be there...I am not sure....any insight? I really need help. I don't know what to do right now.
crying
lovelywomanofvirtue.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scaly belly

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Scratch Chin hmm lookin ina mirrior seems likea tme of reflection,,4 both of u,,um uve been hurt,,thats the scar,,,somethings cut likea knife,emotionaly,,,u were calmly rubbing it,,thats betta than picking at,,which wood prolong the healing tme,,at least ur boyfrend wasnt lookin away..give this some quiet time sweety,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dreamster

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:52 pm

THanks, i think that is what it will require...i have been trying to do some introspection...I am so sorry for what I did to him...thanks...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Lovelywomanofvirtue...dreamster is right on target here. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank ya'll i know what this dream was representing. God is so good. God bless ya'll

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm

ok ,,,ur D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm