pleaSE interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pleaSE interpret

Post by butterfly1321 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:05 pm

one guy was praying for me and it was like i was living in sin and god showed him some bad stuff about me :/ and told his wife to come pray for me-this sinner-. lol. it made me sad! i was like, what? what did i do? then she started praying and i was crying, but i kept remembering the verse my friend gave me 1 cor. 1:8-9... and then another part my friend brittany was playing piano and we were playing my song called farewell- farewell my love i’ll miss you- and she wanted me to sing louder and kept telling me to, and then she took out some earrings from a jewlery store as an example. then she was on the phone with doc-my old choir teacher from vanguard- and we were worried that he found out we were in awe were like in a jewlery store- and you unlocked the cabinet and took them out. lol.. and showed them to me.. i was like "um, ok" i didn't kno why u did that.. but we weren't allowed to be in there... then, we were all watching a movie, and i was laying on the top part of the couch, not on the couch... then we end up driving in a car and i see my brother walking on the side of the road- i iddn’t kno if we were going home or what?, but my brother gets in the car while we’re driving...

butterfly1321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pleaSE interpret

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi honey,

You know, I think your interpretation was pretty cut and dry. When God gives you Bible verses in your dreams, read them over and over again, because that's exactly what He's trying to tell you. I think God mentioned all of the other scenarios just to show you to go on doing your daily things, but "1st Corinthians 8He will keep you strong to the end,
so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God, who has called you into fellowship
with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful." He just wants to continually remind you that He's going to be faithful to His word and that He's going to keep you strong. Just stay in the Word sweetie, stay under God's protection and you're going to be just fine. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am

Amen, never doubt your name is written in the book of life even when things seems impossible.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top