Waiting at the Airport...(strange)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting at the Airport...(strange)

Post by celestial.butterfly on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:58 am

Scene 1:
I was waiting at the airport in a line until it was my turn to enter the country of Jamaica.

If church service was going on, then everyone was allowed to enter Jamaica. Church was going on and everyone in line entered during worship. I remember kneeling at the altar and worshipping God. After church we all had to go back into the airport line until we were permitted to enter the country.

Scene 2:
I was waiting in the airport line and my purse was stolen. Because my purse had been stolen, I did not have proper identification to ride an airplane, so I had to walk. I text my uncle and he told me that he would not come and get me because I have not been communicating with him (IRL my uncle and I have not spoken since January because I changed phone carriers and I lost his number). Next I text this guy who I had just met and really liked, but he did not reply to my text. Then I called my ex-boyfriend and he told me that he would come and get me.

He came immediately and I remember riding in his car. While riding in his car on my way home, the guy that I was attracted to finally replied to my text. I told him it was too late because I was already on my way home.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting at the Airport...(strange)

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi CB,

Please disregard this if it doesn't witness to your spirit. I believe that dream 1 meant that it is safe to enter when the Holy Spirit is moving. When God calls a person to become a missionary to other countries, it's important to wait for God's timing. If it's God's timing and God's call, then you're going to be walking under the protection of God's umbrella...in His favor. No matter what the terrain is or what evil lurks around, God's hand of favor will be upon you. I think that dream #1 overall means that it's very important to keep a keen ear of discernment to hear for God's voice. He'll let you know when church is on, or when you have to go back in line.

Oh you're going to think this is funny, but as I read your Scene 2, I thought of that kid story, "Goldilocks and the three bears." Goldilocks said, "this porridge is too hot, this one is too cold, but this one is juuuuuuust right." Mr. Ex was the right person "at the time" if you get what I'm sayin'. He was right for that moment, but you need not be in survival mode anymore as long as you keep that keen ear for God's voice (the wolf done ran off with the spoon or somethin'). Even though the ex may have helped you out in ways that you needed at that time in your life, it doesn't mean he's right for your life now. I don't think "the new guy" will ever have to do that for you, because you're graduating from survival mode and walking in God's favor now.

I really hope this helps. Please pray on what I've said. God bless you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:31 am

bandaid um loseing ur wallet/purse is a serious symball..hav u losta sense of purpose/identity..or even favour,,thats stopping u frm experiancing a great oppertunity,,something from ur past may take the place of something frm ur future,,a reoccurance,,frm something u left behind,, flower let me kno..D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Hope you guys don't think that I am being rude, but I was not notified about your posts.

Thank you Christa and Dreamster.

I am now revisiting this dream and your replies. Thanks =)

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top