Satanic Attack-Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satanic Attack-Nightmare

Post by RecaShine on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 am

Satanic Attack-Nightmare- I had a dream that I was put into a Insane Asylum. I actually felt like I was crazy in the dream but it was also like I was watching myself from the outside. In the dream I got close to two girls in there. One of the girls didn't like the other and was trying to convince me not to be her friend. She asked me "Doesn't she remind you of someone" and I said yes. She reminded me of my so-called best friend when I was younger. After that, the girl who reminded me of my friend did something to anger me and I killed her. Then the other friend who told me about her tried to attack me. I went running into the kitchen for a knife but I knew she would get me before I could grab it so I slammed the door into her head and she died. After that, I started killing everybody. In dream I remember 6 or 7 bodies laying all around. There was blood everywhere and the people's intestines were haning out of them. I showed the lady who worked there what I had done.I actually felt like I had lost my mind. I was just calmly showing all of the bodies. She was trying to act like it wasn't a big deal, I guess to keep herself calm and to keep me calm. After that I half way woke up and then back to sleep and the dream was in black and white. I saw the lady who worked there talking to another lady. I saw my shadow in a window jump up and start screaming. I had cut all my hair off and when the ladies saw me me, they started screaming. It was like I was doing it, but also WATCHING it happen from the outside. When I woke up, I was attacked by being held down. Usually when that happens I try to say or think the name of Jesus but instead I started singing in my head "Oh How I Love Jesus". Please, can someone give me some insight? I'm very discerning but a lot of times I don't know what my dreams mean.

RecaShine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Satanic Attack-Nightmare

Post by bottlecap on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 am

Just some food for thought. Have had the experience of being held down about 16 years ago too....I understand.

It almost sounds like you're battling against yourself, feeling out of control because you didn't know the truth of the matter. In Scripture I believe that "shadow" is a type. The cut hair.....an attempt to relieve yourself of demonic influence? (I know in history that they cut a woman's hair if they feared her influenced by Satan or to show others her shame.)

Wish I could be more precise, but I'm sure others may know and understand much more.

I'll be praying for you though.

K

bottlecap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RecaShine on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Thank you bottlecap for your response and your prayers.

RecaShine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top