"The Kiss of A Stranger"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Kiss of A Stranger"

Post by covenant2love on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

//
google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

"The Kiss of A Stranger"

by covenant2love Today at 4:04 amI
dreamed one night that I was in attendance at a church conference.
There were many men in attendance at this conference and as we passed
each other, each man would shake my hand and say, "good to see you,
sister". However, there was a strange caucasion gentleman who
approached me, took my hand gently and kissed me on the cheek. I was
startled and stepped back looking at this man in amazement. I was
amazed that he had the audacity to greet me as he did and I had no
ideal who he was. All the other gentlemen who spoke to me in passing,
were african american. He carried an aura of peace and gentleness. He
then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I can give you whatever you
need legally". I was so stunned that all I could do was just look at
him. This man had a mustache and beard.

Next scene. I was riding
in a private plane owned by this same gentleman. I was very impressed
that he owned his own plane and more surprised that I was riding in it
with him. He said he wanted to take me and show me something. As I
looked out the window of the plane, all I saw was beautiful rolling
green hills, beautiful landscapes, wide open spaces, something that
looked like, Im sure, close to a garden of eden. There was nothing but
greenery as far as the eye could see. The plane landed and the two of
us deboarded. We Walked over this one hill, and there was a group of
men in hard hats building a big beautiful house. I thought, "maybe they
are building this house for me. Maybe this is what the man meant when
he said "I can give you whatever you want legally." The foreman who was
asian, looked up (he was sawing wood) and saw us coming from a
distance. As we got closer and the foreman saw that I was african
american, he started shouting, "you cant stay here, you go, you can't
stay here". We kept walking towards him and all of a sudden, he picked
up a tool which looked something like a hatchet and kept shouting at me
with great anger, "you cant stay here"... there were other workers
working on the house and when they heard the angry words of the
foreman, they stopped working and joined in with the foreman as he
chased after us with tool in hand in an attempt to do bodily harm. We
ran back to the airplane and took off. I was so disappointed that I
could not have that house and live in that beautiful land and was even
more confused as to why the workers were so adamant about running me
off that land. The man I was with in the plane did not offer any
explanation.

Next scene. We were both back in the plane and this
time the plane ended up flying over a larger city. All I saw below was
a ghetto where there was an very small empty concrete lot between two
houses. The pilot started looking for a place to land near this lot and
I kept telling the man with me that I didnt want to land on that lot. I
kept trying to tell the man that that lot was not what i wanted to
be.......the plane landed on that tiny lot....and then I woke up.

This
dream occured some time back in 2002-03. If anyone receives revelation
from God concerning this dream, I would appreciate you sharing it with
me. Ive prayed for revelation, but have not received it. And this dream
has stayed with me all these years!

Last
edited by covenant2love on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in
total (Reason for editing : needed to clarify how i really experienced
this dream)

covenant2loveNew Member

Mia Sherwood.com :: Welcome to Mia Sherwood Ministries :: Please Say Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

//

covenant2love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Kiss of A Stranger"

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello covenant! The first thing that comes up in my heart is that the gentleman you were with was Jesus. I believe the plan represents the realm of the Spirit. God has promised to meet all of your needs by His riches in glory and with Him there are no limitations. (Philippians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.") I believe His message to you is that He can provide anything and everything you need. If you can believe it then you can receive it!

The asian guy to me is an obstacle in the dream. Asians can stand for many things in a dream. For me when I see one in a dream I think of bondages and false religions as many of the Asians that I have met are not Christians, but Buddhists. So when I see one in my dream (and it's not a specific person that I know), I automatically know that this is about idols or bondages or false religions. However, I've heard others say that to them Asians represent wisdom. In the context of your dream here, that would not seem to be accurate. Whatever he stands for, his insistence that you were not allowed in this beautiful area with this gorgeous home is the reason that you did not get in. It's like you allowed what he was saying to keep you from fighting to get in there. This could be symbolic of words that have been spoken against you or your family at some point that need to be stood against on the basis of the Word of God. The scripture has promised us that "no weapon formed against you will prosper and EVERY TONGUE THAT SHALL RISE AGAINST YOU, YOU SHALL CONDEMN." (Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.") Notice it didn't say that God would condemn it. You have to take the Word of God and fight against those words. Words are both spiritual and physical and they are the only thing that transcend both realms. That's why the scripture says that the Word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword. It's not the "only" two-edged sword -- words are all two-edged swords because they can either bless or curse. But the Word of God is sharper than all of them and can pierce through anything. (Hebrews 4:12, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.") But since we don't wrestle with flesh and blood we don't war after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.")

There is no such thing as a Promised land without giants. Remember the Isralelites? They had been promised by God that they were able to go up and possess the promised land and yet when the spies went to search it out they brought back and evil report about giants in the land and looking like grasshoppers in our own site. They viewed themselves as beneath the giants. They viewed themselves as unable to possess the land, even though God had said they could do it. Their unbelief kept them from entering for another 40 years! (Numbers 13:26-33, "And they went and came to Moses, and to Aaron, and to all the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the wilderness of Paran, to Kadesh; and brought back word unto them, and unto all the congregation, and shewed them the fruit of the land. 27 And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it. 28 Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan. 30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. 31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. 32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. 33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.") The Israelites saw themselves as not able to possess the land because of obstacles. Does this apply to you in any way? No matter what promise of God we are standing for, there are going to be obstacles along the way, but this is the victory that overcomes the world -- even our faith! (1 John 5:4, "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.") Faith in God will move any obstacle from your path that may come forth to hinder you. For whatever reason in the dream, you then landed in a ghetto. Although that is not where you desired to be, that's where you landed. Could this be a generational issue in your family? The interpretation could be that simple. God could be showing you something that needs to be broken over your generational family line. If that's not it, perhaps it is showing you the limits of your own thinking???? The good news is that the Word of God can change anything. If you can see it right now in the natural, it's changeable. 2 Corinthians 4:18, "While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal." All you need is faith in God!

Please pray on what I've said. I hope this will help give you some insight into your dream!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top