Puzzling Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Puzzling Dream

Post by graham on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Hello!

I will try to make this as simple as possible but I recently had a dream that I have been fervently praying about, almost desperate for the meaning.

I have a gentleman friend who I have become very close to. My grown children have yet to meet him and know very little about him but seem to have resentment toward him anyway. In my dream, I was confronting my daughter, telling her that my friend was coming for a visit and I would not tolerate any disrespect toward him. She interrupted me and said, "it's ok, Mom. I spoke with "Brooke" a couple of times and I'm good now". In the dream, I had no idea who "Brooke" was and it made no sense to me. When I woke up, I realized that "Brooke" was my gentleman friend's deceased daughter who niether I or my daughter ever met. I never even told my daughter Brooke's name. This dream seemed terribly profound at the time and I can't help but believe it was from The Lord. I would appreciate any light anyone might be able to shed on this. I'm sorry if it seems complicated.

Thank you

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Puzzling Dream

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:04 am

Scratch Chin im thinkin its a sign 2 u that even though u have reservations about ur frend not being respected,,accepted by ur kids,,they will,i guess any resentment is natural becos of there dad not bein wiv them,,they wood be jealous 4 u 2,,ur kids r growen so they shood be able 2 manage wiv some time an good communication frm u,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

Psalm 110:7
brook means of cedar,,like righteous
Psalm 92:12
God is God of living things
it was in reference to him.
God will be with you.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by graham on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:16 am

Thank you! Your post was confirmation for me as a Christian friend gave me the same interpretation. Thank you again...so much! :yes:

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by graham on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

PS....I do believe that the fact that my friend's deceased daughter was involved in the dream has more meaning than simply what a brook represents, profound as that is. Anymore insights?

Thank you!

graham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top