Bank of America

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bank of America

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 pm

I was at work (I'm an Accountant) and I was on the phone with Bank of America trying to input the account number, but kept making a mistake. In my mind it flet like I knew the number, but I was mixing up my personal account # with my jobs account # (irl, I have the same bank as my job does). A Representative came on the phone and said that the system locked me out and I heard her call her superiors to see if they could see if I had authorization to check into the business account and to see if they could lifet the restriction. She was getting ready to end her work shift and mentioned that sh had been there since 4:00am. I heard her telling her supervisor that she would be in the following morning at 4:00am and she could give me my approval for the block to be lifted by then. In my mind I said "Why do I have to wait for everything?" I went down a list of things in my mind that I was currently in wait for.

The dream switched and I was no longer on the phone with the Rep...she was at the door at a daycare center. The dream switched again to me sitting at a round table and I aw my mother waking with a white man. They had food and was goin to sit at another table until she saw me. They came over and sat down with me. She introduced me to the guy and I was friendly but withdrawn. She mentioned that he recenly met some not-so-friendlly people. Then this black guy came and sat at the same table. He looked like my mother's IRL boyfriend. I knew him in the dream. The white guy said something about dirning something salty before drinking beer. He did it at the table and then he ate some type of food and they put a white plastic cap in his mouth and vomited.~~The End~~

OH God..this dream got whackier as it ended...HELP me if you can!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bank of America

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 pm

bandaid prt 1 ,,sounds like a irl story 2 me.. bandaid however on anutha plane it kood be that ur personal life,,[acc numba] is overlapping in2 ur wrk life,,the 2 r intertwined,,2 the point of a lockdwn,,um ur prayin an wondering why soo long,,its hard 4 u 2 use ur personal numba cos ur work situ intrudes on ur personal life,,hmm im wondreing if someone irl has accessed ur a/cc,,that u refer 2 in p/plce,,payroll person,,?? :eek: :eek: um 4 = gods creative wrks,,in 24hours,,thats the shift tme diff 4 the rep sweety,,im expecting a miricle frm supavisor jesus,, :yes: go baby jesus,, :clap: thumbs flower hmmm sitting ata round table means something,,ur mom is comein 2 ur table,,,wiv a guy,,[real estate?}um he trys 2 digest some thang thats unpallettable,, :bandaid:um ur at tha daycare sitting,,ur mom turns up an sits at ur table :clap: u r her child,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm

:uhoh: um anythang redgister???

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello Cholette! Is there something that you believe God has assigned you to do, spiritually speaking, that maybe you have gotten personally involved with? Maybe there's emotions coming up about that situation of some sort that are kind of locking down your faith???? When I see checking accounts in my dreams they are usually referring to my faith walk. Faith is the currency of the kingdom of God. (or the substance of things hoped for...Hebrews 11:1) And, I have learned that when God gives me something to do and my emotions begin to get involved it keeps my faith from being activiated and working -- especially if the emotions I'm feeling are negative in some way. Is there anything like that going on with you currently? There also seems to be something else going on here as well, though...It seems like there are some false accustations being thrown at you or a "checking of your credentials". So, on top of the fact that you are already having difficulty accessing the money you were after (perhaps the things you've been believing God for), now you are also being questioned about your credentials. Of course we know that Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I don't know if this is just coming to you in the form of condemning thoughts or if the enemy is working through someone. Nonetheless, God is showing you that you will be vindicated because He has assigned you to do this job and you are more than qualified and your credentials WILL pan out! It also seems as though you are feeling some frustration on how long it is taking to see manifestation of the things you are believing God for. We all come to that point. All I can say is the enemy's tactic is to wear out the saints. Jesus told us to consider Him, lest we become weary and faint in our minds. (Hebrews 12:3, "For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.") So, consider Jesus and know that He can and will bring your harvest about right on time. Mark 4:29 says that "when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he puts in the sickle because the harvest has come." (Mark 4:26, "And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29: But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.") When your harvest has come to fullness, IT WILL BE HARVESTED! God is not mocked. (Galatians 6:7) What a man sows -- THAT HE SHALL REAP! God has not forgotten you, and He will not pass over your house. So remain violently resolved and know that God is watching over His promises to you to perform them, and that He will make them good!

Next scene -- the rep at the door of a daycare center? Looks to me like she's picking up your spiritual child!!! I see this as breakthrough. The door is opened, and a "representative" is working on your behalf. This could be the Holy Spirit or even angels...but you have help!

Last scene -- the thing that really stands out to me here is the guy who vomitted. When I see vomiting in a dream it has usually turned out to be one of two things: (1) Verbal attack of some sort (2) Someone who is spiritually sick -- because the "belly" is where our spirt man resides and being sick to one's stomach could indicate spiritual sickness. I believe the food symbolizes words also. Since the Word of God is the "bread" that man lives by, not just natural man, and we are told about the "meat" and "milk" of God's word. This whole scene is about words. Have you been in a situation recently where you have watched a battle of words or maybe been attacked by words? The table to me speaks of fellowship and relationships. How did you feel about the white guy in the dream? Was he positive or negative? What about your mom's IRL boyfriend? The salt reference is interesting. We are told to be "salt and light" in the earth. The scripture also says that if salt loses its saltiness how is it any good? (paraphrased) So eating something salty could be viewed as positive, but then he follows that by drinking a beer. How do you view drinking a beer? Some people think it's okay to have one every now and then, and some people think it's a no-no. How you view it would determine what this could mean here. If you view it negatively it could be an influence of some kind (as in under the influence). That makes me think of your mom saying that he had recently met some not so friendly people... Those would be bad influences. The reaction of him throwing up, though was not good. White is a color of purity and cleanness. It's almost like he's mixing things. Some of it is good, and some not so good, and it results in this verbal attack. Is any of this hitting home anywhere? Is there anything like this currently going on? I don't know if this ties into the first two scenes or not. It seems like it may even be a separate dream. These are just thoughts...Please pray on what I've said. I'm just throwing stuff out to ya!

Love,

Sandi "D"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am

Sandra Dee...girl...God has used you again!!!!

Is there something that you believe God has assigned you to do, spiritually speaking, that maybe you have gotten personally involved with?

Well, my assignment has always been music in my church. I stayed away from it for a long time because the attitudes and the drama just became tiring. I just went back about 4 months ago so I guess you can say I got "personally involved with" it.

Maybe there's emotions coming up about that situation of some sort that are kind of locking down your faith????

All I want to do is sing...the choir director hates me and thinks I want her position, but I DON'T!!! This is affecting my faith in this area of finishing my assignment in this area.

I have learned that when God gives me something to do and my emotions begin to get involved it keeps my faith from being activiated and working -- especially if the emotions I'm feeling are negative in some way

Yep...I'm too emotionally involved and I know it's keeping God from using me wholeheartedly..the way he wants to. All of my emotions are negative right now when it comes to the choir.

now you are also being questioned about your credentials. Of course we know that Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I don't know if this is just coming to you in the form of condemning thoughts or if the enemy is working through someone.

Both...condemning me thoughts coming from me and the enemy using other people.

Nonetheless, God is showing you that you will be vindicated because He has assigned you to do this job and you are more than qualified and your credentials WILL pan out!

It's already happening...as recent as this week. I received a promotion within the choir, from the Pastor as a section leader. The director can't even look at me now. I'm okay with that because I'm beginning to see God in the situation.

Thank you SO MUCH Sandra Dee...Once again you hit this right on the head. I wouldn't have thought to go in this direction. Part 2 of this dream is still confusing to me. I get where you are going with it, but when it comes to my mother, I need to read it again very slowly to make sure I understand what is being said.

Thanks again...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 am

Dreamz...the part where my personal life is intertwined with my work life is right on the money. I was in a place, once before, where i had a balance and I knew how to leave home and home and work at work. Very subtly, things have began to chance so thanks to you, I need to revisit that part in my life.

Thou art the MAN!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 am

u mean like how grt thou art?? rofl happy dance happy dance just as well im incredibley humble so i can deal wiv such adulation,, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: hmmm i can feel offering time ,rite about now,, whistle whistle ,do u feel it sistasweety.. :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: lawdy,,jaby,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 am

Yay Cholette! To God be the glory! I'm so glad that it ministered to you! The second part of the dream was more difficult for me to see into, so it may be something just to pray about. I didn't feel as confidently about it as I did the first part.

Love, kiss huggins

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top