Airplane Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane Dream

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:09 am

I was in a huge plane. Probably a 747. I was walking around the plane looking for a place to eat. My boyfriend in the dream told me to follow him to the basement. We went to the basement of the plane. It was like another world down there. All the people in the basement were Eastern Indian. It was set like a farmers market. The sushi table caught my attention. All the sushi I love was on display. I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and my boyfriend walked in on me and sat on the toilet next to me and started going to the bathroom. I couldn't go because I felt so awkward going with him right next to me. He went with no problem and stayed with me till I was done. I pretended to go. Then got up and we went back to the farmers market.

One thought about the dream. I am married and the boyfriend in my dream wasn't my husband. I didn't know him.

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:07 pm

is someone you know revealing hidden things to you and they seem comfortable doing it? Whereas when they expect you to do the same its not as easy for you becuase its private issues that you arent used to sharing....just some thoughts,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top