seeking confirmation re: 3 old friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeking confirmation re: 3 old friends

Post by bottlecap on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:10 pm've been there for me before and God used you for interpretation! I believe He has given me an interpretation (there is a first time for everything), but I'm seeking a little confirmation if you please.

My late grandmother and I are travelling, walking through an airport on our way to a destination. We are dressed in Sunday clothes: nice dresses, hose and heels (not something that I'd wear now!) I hear my name being called and look for the one calling. I spot 3 women who I knew from high school. My grandmother is still walking and doesn't stop. I say to her to keep going and I'll catch up to her at the terminal. I turn to the left and start towards my old classmates.

There is a grassy yard that separates us. The 3 friends are not standing in the airport but are on the opposite side of the yard which is surrounded by a chain link fence. They are also dressed in "church" clothes. I start across the yard, leaving the terminal; I'm excited to see them since they were all very nice people. I see that the grassy yard is full of dog poop and it's difficult to cross without stepping in it.

One of the women I knew fairly well, one was just an acquaintance and the third I only remembered as being part of my class but not her name. We talked for what seemed like only a minute and the woman I knew fairly well asked me what time my flight was. I told her and she looked at her watch and said that it was 2 minutes past that time. I panicked and told them "bye". As I was making my way back across the yard, I stepped in one of the more dried dog poop piles and tried to shake it off my nice heels. I ran back into the airport and ran to the terminal where my grandmother was. I saw her in the crowded terminal. She was sitting in a seat looking down at her lap. I didn't know if she had waited for me and because of that she missed the flight or if the woman was mistaken and told me the wrong time. I looked around me and saw a gumball machine. I thought that I'd get some for the flight that I was now unsure that we would make. I started putting dollars and dollars of quarters into this gumball machine. When I put in my last quarter I realized that the gumball machine front was not there and that the gumballs were free.

Thanks much,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top